❀𝐎𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐨𝐩❀

I'm bored so imma drop another chapter :'D
Also credits to leliexlelie on twt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the conversation with that girl—now known as Fukawa-san—you were finished with all introductions and decided to sit down on your seat—or lets say the one you just picked right now.

You still had lots of time left so instead of sitting you decided to socialise, what a surprise.
You walked up to Togami-kun, trying to start a conversation.
"Uh Togami-kun?" You said as he looked up at you, seemingly annoyed. "What do you want?" You came a bit closer so that no one—especially Fukawa-san—could hear you.

"The girl over there is kinda... looking at you... for a while." You muttered. He sighed,"I know, I've noticed that already. She's been following me around since she first saw me in the morning." He said as he pushed his glasses up and looked back at his book.

"Ah I see... I just wanted to inform you." You said as he just gave you the silent treatment. Due to the awkwardness you decided to just walk away.

Without even noticing, Fukawa-san was eyeing on you, due to the fact that you talked to Togami-kun. She was angry as well as jealous that you got to talk to him. Little did she know that you didn't have any interest in him at all.

While she was full on jealousy mode, you decided to head to someone else. 'Who seems like the less pain in the ass of them?', you asked yourself.
Asahina-san seemed like a nice person as well as Maizono-san. Fujisaki-san seems like a nice person too though.
(A/n: I'm gonna address Chihiro as female since Y/n doesn't know about all that stuff with them yet, once Y/n finds out I'm gonna address Chihiro with they/them :) )

You decided to talk with Maizono-san, since she seemed to be a calmer person than the others. To your luck though, Naegi-kun was talking with her too.
'I dunno but after the "I read about you in the internet :D" thingie I dont really feel comfortable talking to him...', you thought. 'Please walk away, please walk away, please walk away...'

As if your wishes have been listened to, he walked off to someone else instead. You took your chance to talk to Maizono-san.
"Hey Maizono-san," You greeted her,"mind if I kill some time with you?" She shook her head,"Not at all. I'm fine with that." She said.

However that happened, you two drifted off into an enjoyable conversation. You talked about your talents and all that stuff as well as your expectations about Hope's Peak.
After a while of talking, the teacher interrupted your conversation.

"So kids, I suppose you finished with the introductions? Yeah? Great." The teacher didnt even wait for someone to respond, he was already fed up with us and that was really noticeable. 'Already gives me Togami-kun vibes to be honest.', you chuckled at the thought. The entire class sat down on their seats as the teacher told us about todays program.

>•~𑁍~•<

After a long time of bullshit no one needed, the bell rang signaling lunch time. Everyone sighed in relief as they were all taking out their bentos.
"Everyone be quiet. The teacher ends the lesson, not the bell." He said the oh-so-well-known thing teachers say.
Everyone was getting impatient as they sneakily packed the things into their bags and some of them even started eating already.

After 5 minutes, the teacher was finished being a bitch and let the students go to lunch break. Every single hallway was full of students with unnormal talented abilities.

The familiar faces in the class split up to their own ways. 'I'll just go to the rooftop. It's always quiet and nice there.', you thought as you made your way there. Your aunt prepared a bento for you this morning, which you took with you.

You headed to the rooftop, which was a long way up, but once you reached it, it was totally worth it. You were able to see whole Tokyo from the roof, but it was also really windy. In the back of Hope's Peak was another tall building. Runours say that the people from the 2nd year are there taking their classes, you'll know once you're there.

Behind the new school building for the upper-classmen was the Reserve Course. There are ordinary people that wanted to attend Hope's Peak, but instead of comming in here by getting scouted they pay a huge and insane amount of money to go there instead.

You looked at the area as you saw each difference. The building we were in that looked like it was from the old times, the new school building that looked as if it was from the year 2050 and then the Reserve Course that looked... alot worse.
People can see the difference of how much they value human life just by looking at the buildings.

As you noticed that you drifted off into thoughts, you decided to sit down and start eating your lunch. You were sitting at the corner next to the entrance/exit as you noticed someone was walking up too.

You turn around to see...Togami-kun? 'Ugh what the fuck is he doing here? I just wanted to enjoy my lunch at peace...'
He turned the corner you were sitting at and spotted you. He narrowed his eyebrows,"What are you doing here?"
"What does it look like? I'm eating lunch. The better question is what you are doing here." You shot back.

"I was trying to find a place where this girl doesn't follow me. But I assume that she already knows that I am here." He answered as he just continued walking.

'What a weird guy.', you thought. 'He sure is something special... or he just sees himself as something more than other people. I mean he is the heir of the Togami family now, his position is above ours.'

You just continued to eat your food after the weird encounter and just as Togami-kun expected, Fukawa-san was still following him around. You decided to, even though you dont like that guy and socialising even less, you were going to distract Fukawa-san.

"Hey there Fukawa-san. Can I help you?" You asked as she wanted to walk to Togami-kun's direction.
"U-Ugh it's y-you again." She said in an unpleasant way. "W-What do you w-want?"
You tilted your head,"Can't I just ask what you're up to? You're my classmate after all."
"Y-You're probably g-gonna make f-fun kf me! I-I know!" She said.

You tilted your head,"What are you even talking about? Why would I make fun of you? You seem like a nice person..?" You said although the last one seemed more like a question. She has been following Togami-kun around, stalking him. But you didnt want to upset her either.

During that conversation you saw Togami-kun from the corner of your eye taking the stairs from the other side of thr roof down. 'He better be grateful for that.'

"S-So you're not g-going to make f-fun kf me..?" She asked, softening a bit. You shaked your head,"I would never." She fiddled with her fingers a bit until she jumped up from shock. "...s-shit I was supposed to follow Togami-sama..." she muttered.
"Oh you were searching for him? Then I'm not gonna stop you anymore." You said, lying away the fact you knew why she was here.

"D-Did you see him s-somewhere..?" She asked, moving her head to search for him. You shook your head,"No sorry."
"I-I guess I'll just search f-for him then..." she said as she made her way to the other entrance/exit to the roof. You waved at her as she hesitantly waved back. She soon disappeared inside the building again.

As you continued to eat your lunch, you couldn't help but think of her.
'Why would she think I would make fun of her? She also stutters alot... I'm asking myself what she went through as a child. I'm not a psychologist but that much stuttering sure as hell has a trauma response. But to be honest... she is kinda cute when she talks normally... I wanna be friends with her and I will make it work.'

Little did Y/n know that the thoughts they had weren't straight neither did they only want a friendship with her. But they will soon figure things out....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y'all get your juice
-Author-chan