❀𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮❀

Heyo :P I have returned and I am giving you guys some ☆spice☆
I finally finished Danganronpa 1 now and phew- I only played it for Toko tbh 💀💀
Anyways Nagito babes I'm on my way<3333

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They both walked down to the kitchen where Y/n's aunt was placing the food on the table. Everything looked neat and nice, something Toko wasn't used to. Something she wasn't used to as well: eating with someone on the same table.
She only ate by herself, so it was quite the change which got her excited.
They all sat down together and started eating. The food Y/n's aunt made tasted like heaven for Toko.
(A/n: hMmMmM the flavors are melting on my tongueEEeE)

As they were eating, it was rather silent. Toko grew slightly uncomfortable bt this silence. Aiko noticed that and started off a topic.
"So you guys are in the same class, right?" She asked as they both nodded. "As what did you enroll in Hope's Peak?" She asked.
"A-As the Ultimate Writing Pr-Prodigy..." Toko mumbled out of nervousness. She didn't know how to talk to Aiko. She wanted to give off a nice impression though.

"Oh right. I read one of your novels once... 'So Lingers the Ocean' right? Never knew I would meet the author in person. I really liked the book." She said as she smiled. Toko awkwardly smiled back,"Yeah I-I wrote that... I'm g-glad that you liked it." She said as she took a bit of the rice in front of her and continued eating.

In general, it was awkward. But not as awkward as it was before, Aiko speaking up made things a bit better.
'Ugh I'm so nervous, I can feel myself sweating.', Toko thought. She was nervously fidgeting with her fingers. As soon as they finished eating, that nervousness was lifted as Y/n spoke up.
"Thanks alot for the food, Aiko!" They said as they were about to bring the dishes away, but Aiko stopped them.
"Don't worry about the dishes, I'll handle it. You guys can go back into your room." She said as she smiled politely. Y/n thanked Aiko as they dragged Toko back into their room.

"So what should we do now?" Y/n asked Toko as they looked at the clock. It's currently 7pm and that's too early to go to sleep.
Toko shrugged with her shoulders,"I-I don't know. You were t-the one that suggested this." She said.
Y/n smiled awkwardly. 'It's not like she's wrong... but I thought things would plan itself out as we had the sleepover...'

"Do you... maybe want to continue stargazing? I could show you Jupiter... or the Moon from up close!" Y/n suggested.
"I w-wanna look at the moon.." She said. Y/n nodded and took the telescope, looking at the perfect angle to look at the moon. It didn't take long till you were able to see the moon in it's full shine.

"Okay... there we go." Y/n said as they moved aside, creating space for Toko to look at the moon.
"With this t-telescope the moon looks e-even better." Toko said as she looked through it.
"I never get bored of looking at the moon. It's really... pretty." Y/n said as Toko moved her eyes from the moon to Y/n.
"W-Well... that's why you're the Ultimate A-Astronomist after all." She said.

After a long while of talking and looking at the different planets, both grew tired.
"I guess that's when we call it a day?" Y/n said as they looked at Toko. Toko yawned tiredly and nodded. Before that, they settled on sleeping together on Y/n's bed. It was big enough for two people to sleep in, after all.
They both laid down on the bed, ready to drift off.

"Fukawa-san?" Y/n spoke up.
"Hm?" She tiredly responded.
"I might take up lots of space during my sleep... so if something bothers you because I somehow ended up being on you, don't hesitate to wake me up." They informed her.
Toko just nodded and closed her eyes, trying to sleep.

But it didn't really work that well. Her thoughts were flodded with her current situation. Y/n's smell, Y/n's eyes, Y/n's face, Y/n's smile... thinking about it made her fuzzly inside.
'This sleepover is better than I thought it would be. Thank god they suggested it...', Toko thought to herself.

As soon as the h̶o̶m̶o̶s̶e̶x̶u̶a̶l̶ thoughts entered her head, she suddenly felt someone hugging her. Well— not just someone— it was Y/n, obviously.
Toko didn't know how to react to that, so instead she just stiffened. She didn't know if Y/n was asleep or not... but whatever it was, Toko liked it. This is the first time in her whole life she had a 'friendship' like that. It was... nice.

Toko soon kinda hugged them back as she let the thoughts, which were entering her head, just pass by. As soon as she did that, she drifted off into sleep as well.

>•~𑁍~•<

It was now morning, and Y/n's alarm was ringing. Toko groaned at the annoying ringtone Y/n selected, but at first she was rather confused until she realised that she had a sleepover at Y/n's place.
Y/n shuffled as they realised that their alarm went off and then they realised that they were literally hugging Toko the entire time. They were about to apologise as they realised that Toko was, indeed, hugging them back.

They turned off the alarm and sat up, letting go of the embrace they just were in.
"Woops- I suppose I got a bit too close during sleep- sorry-" They said as they chuckled.
"It's o-okay. Aside from the fact that I c-can't feel my arm right n-now, it didn't bother me." Toko replied as she looked away.

"C'mon, we should go and eat breakfast first!" Y/n said as they forced Toko out of the bed.
"W-Wait—" Toko said, but she was already dragged outside of the room by Y/n.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooo 1000 wordss :P
Well yeah I hope you enjoyed this story
Btw if you guys have some requests don't be shy to tell me-
-Author-chan