❀𝐀 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫... 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐬?❀

Heyy guys
Another chapter by me, your favorite author! /j
I'm bored even though I could br playing Danganronpa :((
What do yall think of holy Nagito? I captured him with my own switch :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long night's sleep, the both of them woke up due to the alarm ringing. Toko groaned loudly by the sound of it. The most annoying part was Y/n's ringtone though.
"Ugh L/n-san w-why do you have such an a-annoying ringtone as your a-alarm!" She said with rage. Y/n huffed as they were about to turn off the alarm. "It's not! It's totally a vibe!" They said as they did the little dancy dancy to the sound.

"J-Just turn it off already! Jeez." Toko said as Y/n rolled their eyes and turned the alarm off. "You're no fun Fukawa-san!"
After a little fight over the alarm ringtone like an old married couple, the both of them got ready and headed downstairs.
"Good morning you too. Woke up with a little fight, huh?" Aiko greeted.
"Well it's not my fault she doesn't like my alarm ringtone." Y/n complained.
"I-It's not my fault that your t-taste is do bad." Toko defended herself.

"I have to agree with Fukawa-san... your ringtone is awful Y/n." Aiko said as Y/n gasped dramatically in betrayal. "Aiko, you too??"
"H-Hah! I told you i-it's awful." Toko said. Y/n didn't say anything afterwards. They were truely hurt by the betrayal.

Jokes aside, the two of them ate their breakfast, took their bentos and headed to school just to repeat the school day like any other....
...or so they thought.
Instead, they got thrown into a bunch of annoying kids around their age discussing on whether or not they should have donuts in the cafeteria every day or not.

Of course, that argument started because of Asahina-san. She even went to the principal with that, who in response just sighed and questioned why he decided to be the principal. But nevertheless, he told her to do a petition 'Donuts For Future' and to get atleast 200 people to sign it.
So, our class had to participate in it and went to seperate places inside Hope's Peak to get the 200 signs done and to avoid asking the same people 5 times to sign it.

"Ugh I can't b-believe we got dragged into this! How a-annoying..." Toko complained as she took one of the boards. Y/n also took one of those things and looked at it confused.
'I can't believe that we're actually doing this right now... I thought this was only going to be a joke...', Y/n thought.
"Well, no use complaining now. Let's just... get over with it. Wanna go together?" Y/n asked as Toko shrugged. "I-I'm not going to help out anyway. D-Do I look like I ask s-strangers 'O-Oh! Come and sign this p-petition because donuts for f-future'?" Toko said as she imitated herself. Y/n chuckled,"I guess not...?"
"Exactly."

So, the two of them headed off to the second buding for upper-classmen. They saw Naegi-kun as well as Maizono-san then and there but the rest were just... upper-classmen. We arrived at the class 77-B and knocked on the door. Soon a come in was heard from the teacher.
"Uhm... hi..." Y/n started as the attention fell to the two of them.
"I'm sorry if we are disturbing anything but we came here because of a... prett dumb... petition. Our classmate Asahina-san wants donuts in the cafeteria every day... so... the principal Kirigiri wants her to collect 200 signs... it would be nice if you could... help... us...?" Y/n explained. Explaining it all made it even cringier.

"What the hell? What's that bullshit supposed to be?" Said a short guy with blonde hair.
"Now, now Kuzuryu-kun. No need to be so harsh." The teacher said.
"So... uhm..." Y/n stood awkwardly.
"...I would like to sign it. Donuts everyday sounds nice." A girl with short pink hair said tiredly.
"If it's for a hopeful future for some people, then I'll gladly sign it too!" A tall guy with curvy white hair exclaimed as he made his way towards them to sign it.

And so, the entire class ended up signing it, some willingly and some were forced to.
As a guy with pink hair went up to Toko to sign it, he pointed out her smell.
"You really smell. Don't you take any baths or something?" He said.
"O-Oh shut up! It's n-not like you smell any b-better! You smell like s-someone dumped their child i-into oil and left them in t-there!" Toko countered as she looked at him angrily, pointing an accusing finger unto him.
"Do I really... smell that...?" He asked as a girl with light blonde, long hair replied,"Positive." The guy looked really heartbroken but everyone just ignored that.

They gave their thanks to everyone, and Toko a slight glare to the guy known as Soda-kun, and left. The both of them just decided to return to their classrooms, exhausted.
After 10 minutes, more and more people slowly arrived, exhausted as well. The stairs that everyone oh so loves, exhausted everyone.

"Okay! So how many signs did you guys get?!" Asahina-san spoke up.
"Toko and I together got 21 signs together..." They said as she nodded and wrote the number on the board. After a long while of noting everything, she did some quick maths and we arrived at the conclusion that they were able to collect 227 signs.

"We did it! The donuts are all mine!" She said as she grabbed all the petition boards and headed to the principals room.
And like that, they called it a day and everyone got their stuff and headed home.
The both of them collapsed onto the bed as exhaustion hit them like a truck.

Suddenly, Y/n raised a finger. "Which reminds me, I've been meaning to ask you something." They said as they turned their head to Toko.
"W-What is it?" Toko asked.
"I read the stats yesterday remember? And as I read some stuff about you... there was something weird."
"Why w-would you re-" Toko got silenced by Y/n's hand over her mouth,"Don't ask. Anyways. As I was saying, there is something weird about your personality. A side of you... feels wrong. Not pure. Not right. Not your personality, but something close to it. Do you know what that might be?"

Toko's eyes widened, of course she knew what they were talking about. They meant Genocider Syo, her serial killer personality build by her own wrath towards her family.
"I... I don't know." She answered. Of course she would lie. If she told Y/n that she has DID and that her other 'personality' is a known serial killer for murdering men with scissors and somehow slashes the scissors so hard against the wall thst the corpse is suspended mid air and afterwards writes 'blood lust' next to the body, then they sure as hell would be terrified of her and wouldn't want to spend time with her anymore.
Toko didn't want to risk losing them.

Y/n listened to Toko's response but the only thing they could think of is that it was a lie. Obviously, she stuttered alot, but this stuttering was different. It had a... different stutter to it. Y/n just knew it.
"You're lying, aren't you?" They bluntly said. That took Toko off guard. So instead, she decided to give a different answer which should satisfy them.

"I know what you're talking about. Like, o-obviously. But I can't tell y-you about that. I can't tell you a-about... her. I'm sorry." She asnwered. Y/n nodded.
'What does she mean 'her'? What kind of secret is so deep she couldn't tell me about? I mean... we know each other for only a few days so that's a valid point too...', they thought.

They both sat there in a silence until Aiko called them for dinner. Y/n took Toko's hand and dragged her downstairs. "No need to do such a sad face. Lets go and eat dinner." They said. Toko nodded as she let a small smile escape her lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooooo! I made it! Another chapter!
Anyways I hope you enjoyed it lmao
I'll probably update tomorrow ;3☆
-Author-chan