❀𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬❀

Hey guys
Another chapter cuz I need hobbies and I need to let out my inner homosexuality :D
Yeah
Well
I really need hobbies :((

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As they finished their drinks, they decided to head back home. Well, to Y/n's home. It was nice and sunny, unlike the first day of school. It made it comfortable to be outside, since the weather was really nice too.
After 20 minutes of walking and then taking the bus they arrived at Y/n's home where their aunt was already waiting for them.

She looked at the clock and spoke up,"You both are pretty late. You didn't get detention, did you?"
You shook your head,"No we just went to the caffee and drank something."
"Next time just call me or send me a text, please." She said as she smiled. Y/n nodded as they both proceeded their way to Y/n's room.
They put down their bags and Y/n flopped onto the bed. Toko just stood next to them awkwardly.

"You can flop onto the bed too y'know." Y/n said and so, Toko flopped onto it as well. They just stared off to the ceiling without saying a word. Suddenly, Aiko appeared in front of the door that was wide open and knocked on it.
"Uhm..." she said as she looked at them awkwardly,"Are you guys in some kind of ritual...?"
Both of them turned their head at the same time to look at Aiko which made things even weirder.

"Not that I would know of." Y/n replied.
"Okay... dinner will be ready in 10 minutes..." she said as she walked off.
Toko turned to look at Y/n,"It must've looked r-really funny from her perspective." She said as Y/n nodded. "Really weird as well."

Y/n stood up but immediately sat down again as low iron kicked in and their vision faded to nothingness.
"I-Is something wrong?" Toko asked as she sat up. "Just low iron." They said as they stood up again.
"Wanna change to more comfortable clothes?" Y/n suggested as Toko nodded.

So they both changed to comfortable clothes, known as anything but a school uniform. As soon as they finished they both headed down to eat dinner.
At the dinner table, Aiko asked the usual questions,"How was your school day today?"
"Ordinary. Nothing really remarkable happened." Y/n asnwered.

A slight silence afterwards entered the room, which was soon yet again interrupted by Aiko.
"By the way, there is something that I've been meaning to ask." She started as she looked at the both of them. "How is your love life going?" She asked as she smirked.
Y/n almost choked on their food, they knew why she would ask that.

Y/n coughed as they responded,"U-Uhm— nothing special. There is no one at the moment." They said.
Aiko's gaze fell onto Toko who just stiffened. She didn't really know how to respond. During the first day, she found herself interested in Togami Byakuya, who desperately tried to avoid her from the first second. But after Y/n came so close to her and actually showed her that they like hanging out with her, she lost interest in Byakuya.

So instead of thinking too long, an answer formed out of her mouth,"I dont know...? I d-dont think that I like someone at the m-moment..." She said.
"Hmmm... I see... I see..." She mumbled. "Are you sure?"
"Aiko... please..." Y/n mumbled as she finally dropped the subject.
"Okay, okay."

After they finished eating dinner, they put the plates into the sink and headed up again.
"I'm gonna read at the stars a bit." Y/n said.
"R-Read stars? Aren't you supposed to r-read books?" Toko said, slightly making fun of them.
Y/n rolled their eyes,"No I mean astrology. And don't make fun of me."
"Well i-if you're going to do that, I m-might as well write a little bit." She said.

She took out papers and a pen as she quickly got to work. Y/n went to the small balcony where their telescope was and began to read into the stars.
They wanted some answers about Toko. They wanted to know more about her.

[Disclamer: I have no fucking clue how they do that so yeah :P]

After about 20 minutes of reading the stars, Y/n felt somewhat... weird. There was something off of what the stars said about Toko... something off with her personality. Something weird, something they've never witnessed before.
A side of her that was wrong. A side of her that wasn't pure. Not her, but something close to her.

Reading into the stars today apparently was a pain, since Y/n didn't know what to do with the information they got about Toko. Whatever it was, if the both of them were friends, she would tell them about that, right?
Atleast that's what Y/n hoped.

As Y/n decided to step into their room again, they found Toko asleep on the papers she wrote. It's been 25 minutes since she started writing, and Y/n could see 15 pages already.
'Well she isnt the Ultimate Writing Prodigy just for fun. Her work is known alongside everyone.', they thought.
Without knowing they found themselves smiling at Toko's sleeping figure. As much as they would like to continue, which definitely wasn't heterosexual, Y/n decided to wake Toko up.

Sleeping like that wasn't good for her, so she should get her sleep on the bed. Y/n gently tabbed onto Toko's arm, which caused her to shift a bit.
"Fukawa-san?" They said. She slowly opened her eyes and sat up,"Did I f-fall asleep...?" She asked. Y/n nodded,"If you're sleepy you should go to bed. Sleeping like that isn't healthy you know? I wanted to go to sleep now as well anyways."

She stood up and flopped herself onto the bed as she closed her eyes again. Y/n laid down next to her as Toko hugged Y/n.
They smiled— they were happy that they were that close already. Y/n hoped that their 'friendship' would last for a long while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tbh idk what this is but it's 3am and I have Riverdale season 1 playing in the background and tbh rewatching season 1 is way better than season 6 💀💀
Imma head to sleep :'D
Also merry Christmas guys!<3
-Author-chan