❀𝐀𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞❀

Motivation is kicking in so get yalls juice :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You took the bus home, as soon as you arrived you pulled out your phone to text Fukawa-san.
You were happy that you got closer to her as well as managed to get her phone number.

/////////

Hello Fukawa-san! It's me, L/n Y/n :)

Hello L/n-san. Nice to hear from you.
Thought you would never text me to be honest.

How are you?

I'm doing good. And you?

Yeah me too :D
Thanks for asking

I'm sorry, but I can't really text right now. I'm quite busy. I'll text you once I have time again.
Talk to you later.

Okay byee

/////////

Toko put down her phone as she exhaled. She didn't know what to text, that's why she took literally minutes to reply.
'Ughh I can't even text normally with someone?! How did I even keep a conversation with them?? This is so embarrassing..', Toko thought as she slammed her phone onto her bed and burried her face.

During that, Y/n was smiling to themselves as they noticed that Toko probably never really texted with someone. She ended the sentence with proper grammar, probably because she writes novels and they guessed that that's the cause of that.

You put the phone aside as well and decided to look into the fridge for something edible. Nothing awoke your interest though, so you returned disappointed into your room and sat down on your bed again.

Although right after, you went into the kitchen again to look inside the fridge, again. You opened it up as if due to magic, food from your interest would spawn. Unsurprisingly, that wasn't the case so you just returned to your room again.

It was currently only 3:50pm but you decided for a quick nap anyways.
Spoiler alert, it wasn't a quick nap, you were asleep till 7pm. You sat up as you looked at your phone screen, there was still no message from Fukawa-san. 'She must've been really busy.', you thought.

Although you couldn't help but feel disappointed at the fact that there was no message from her yet.
You walked downstairs where your aunt was still making dinner, so you sat down and waited for her to finish.

"And? How was your first day there?" Your aunt asked you.
"It was nice. I already made a friend... I think...? I don't really know as what she sees me." You answered.
"Were the students nice?" She asked again.
You tilted your head from left to right while motioning with your hand a 'meh'. "Most of them were nice but there were some exceptions in there too. Like this rich guy, Togami Byakuya. The son and the next heir of the Togami family." You said.

"You're in the same class as him?" She asked while narrowing her eyebrows. You just nodded,"He doesn't seem nice and apparently thanking isn't a thing for him either. I'm not really fond of him to be honest."

You both continued to talk about your school day and how everything was. During that, you checked your phone for messsges of Fukawa-san over and over again. Your aunt noticed that and asked you,"Are you expecting a call or something?"
"I already told you about my friend and like... we exchanged numbers and she said she would text me later, since she was busy, but there is still no sign of her and that was like 3 hours ago." You said disappointed.

"Hmm..." Your aunt hummed as she smirked. "Why do you wait for a text so eagerly. You have a crush on her or something?" She said. I blushed furiously,"W-What?? Of course not! We're just friends, nothing more!" You said, a bit too loudly.
"Just tell me if something changes." She said as she winked at you.
You burried your face in your hands as you were burning up.

After a few seconds though, your display lit up. A notification from "Fukawa-san". You jumped up as you screamed,"She finally texted me!"
Your aunt gave you a few suspicious glances that you didn't see because y̶o̶u̶ w̶e̶r̶e̶ b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ g̶a̶y̶ f̶o̶r̶ F̶u̶k̶a̶w̶a̶-s̶a̶n̶  you were replying to Fukawa-san's message.

//////////

Hello L/n-san. Sorry for the late response, I lost track of time.

Hey Fukawa-san
It's okay, I guessed that you were pretty busy
What did you do the past few hours?

I've been busy cleaning up my room...
Turns out I was a bit too invested in writing my book yesterday so it looked like a mess.

Ohh that makes sense

//////////

As I texted that, my aunt placed your dinner onto the table. You told Fukawa-san that you were eating dinner, so you both told your goodbyes and you turned your attention to the food in front of you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I forgot to publish this chapter for a sec
Sorry that this one is short but its 12:30am qnd i have to go ti sleep
Byeeejwjejweje
-Author-chan