Chapt. 16

Tria's POV

I'm awake. The voices are too loud. The smells are too much for my nose to take. And damn, can someone shut that baby up?! My ears are bleeding from all the noise and shit! I cover my ears with my hands while shaking my head.

"Tria, Tria, relax. Relax baby, please" a familiar voice said making my heart tingle when he called me baby. I open my eyes and Ravens face comes into my view. Everything quieted down making me sigh in relief

"How long was I out?" I asked him trying to sit up. "No, no, no. Don't move, you might hurt yourself and to answer your question it's been two days. I was so worried about you, Tria. My wolf and I couldn't see you in pain and he were so anxious which also made me anxious. He wouldn't let me leave your side, not that I wanted to anyways and he would growl whenever someone came near you. I was so scared you wouldn't wake up and- " I cut him off with a chuckle " It's not funny Tria, I was really worried" he said in a soft voice holding my hands tightly as if he's afraid that I'd disappear before starting to pace the lengths of the room I'm in.

"Sorry, I made you worried over me so much" I whispered. Then my body temperature dropped and my senses heightened again. Not again I groaned internally. My throat then started itching at first, then it started burning as the seconds went by. Raven wasn't as freaked out as I was. The last time this happened, I was five years old and that was the last time I saw my parents. I don't want history repeating itself. I don't want to lose my best friend but most importantly I don't want to put his pack in danger. Yes, I know we are in Ravens pack by the smell of it but because he once asked where I would go when Matt banished me and my reply was that I would go live with the humans, he wasn't happy with my reply so he invited me to his pack, and by the sounds downstairs I bet I'm positive. Back to the present.

My body stared shaking up badly, the itch in my throat growing, my nails grew longer and sharper. I wrapped my hands around my throat to relieve the itch. Slowly my body stopped shaking, by now everything was clearer and more focused and my nose could pick up different delicious smells. I sit up slowly with my hands still around my throat and my eyes closed. "Tria? Why... What's happening to you" Raven said lowly and I could feel him move closer, "Tria" I quickly got out of bed and sped to the other side of the room near the window. I had my back facing him so he couldn't see my face. I started getting a headache from trying to ignore the thirst. "You can't ignore this forever Astria, do it. NOW!" I flinched at the loud voice in my head making my headache worse and lengthening my canines

"He's an Alpha, imagine how good he'll taste. Mmhhm. Wereblood is always the best, isn't it Tria?" Her voice tempted me but I couldn't- I wouldn't do it. "I'm not risking him and his pack" I said through clenched teeth with my hands clutching my hair. I look at Raven's worried eyes "I'm sorry" I said before jumping out the window. I can hear him calling after me and howling. I ran for a few more minutes at full speed just to give myself and the packhouse some distance. "Okay, I'm ready now" I sighed and took a few deep breath to calm down. "Ugh, finally. I thought I had to force front. I'm Calliope by the way" she said sassily. I rolled my eyes and said "I know. Wish you were locked up longer" I whispered the last part.

"I know you love me Tria and what would you and Wolfy do without me to cause some chaos I  your lives?" She said sweetly but anything with her is anything but sweet.

Black bat-like wings produced from my back. I stood in the middle of the night with my wings outstretched. "Now let's hunt, shall we?" Calliope said and Cyrus rolled her eyes before saying "No wereblood." Cally whined," You're no fun, Cy"  before leaving in the air and flapping my wings. I levitate in the air searching for our prey, after a few minutes we saw a fully grown deer and flew over to it making sure that that wings made a whistling sound.