Description of characters

Hi I'm RedFang ( my werewolf name not my real name) this is my first book. I'm really sorry if there's any grammar mistakes or if anything is not adding up.

I'm really excited about this book. My goal is to only have as many readers as possible.

I love you all

From RedFang

************Descriptions************

Astria's description

Astria is an olive skinned girl with yellowish blond hair and crystal blue eyes. She is stunning, beautiful but with her father and brother abusing her, her body is always bruised and to make it all worse she isn't allowed to wear any makeup at all. She is forced to work as a maid at home and she doesn't get enough food to eat at home. At school Tria is bullied and has no friends at all, she spends most of her time in the library or in the music room at school.

Jaxon is Trias stepbrother. He is the popular and bad boy kid in school. He has slept with half the school sluts. He has bad grades and he hates Tria with all his heart. But does he?

Adam Moon is Jaxons biological father and Trias stepfather. He is an accountant and he drinks alot in his free time. He also abuse Tria and he blames her for the death of his mate.

Hey... thanx for reading this and pls follow for more updates, comment too plz.
Updates may be slow coz I use data.

Love ya'll
RedFang