Chpt.3

Tria's voice ⬆️⬆️ is like that but a little bit higher... just an inch higher. She has different singing voices

Enjoy
RedFang ❤
____________________________________

Jaxons POV

5 years ago

I was at school when the word spread out that Tira has fought with some girl who was bullying her.

By that time I was under the impression that Tria was the reason my mom died. I didn't like her at all, infact I hated her so much that I blamed her for all my mistakes. I never liked her and when I do something that would get me into trouble, I forced her to take the blame and she would get beaten or starved.

After school I went home and told father that Tria was fighting at school and he got angry. He was so furious that he took her to the basement and hit her then starved her for a week.

My father never liked Tria even when mom was alive. He said that she brought bad luck to our family because the same day that she was found in the woods and adopted there was a big rogue attack and we lost most of our pack warriors and most of our buildings were destroyed.

Father says that the rogues were looking for a girl and he believed that the girl was Tria. When mama died father blamed Tria

I was so mad and angry at her that I started hating her with all my life.

Present time

The day Tria fought at school

I went home earlier than usual. I knew that father would be angry at her when he finds out she fought at school and she would get punished.

I went to the living room were father was watching TV. I sat next to him and deliberately started playing the video of her fighting.

"What are you watching, son?" He asked leaning towards me to get a better view of the video.

"Oh it's nothing dad, just some chick fighting at school. Whanna watch? " I asked handing him the phone.

He paused the video and zoomed it. His face started getting red with anger and he asked, "Is this Tria?" I nodded

The front door opened and Tria walked I started smirking.

She greeted father but was cut off by his yelling. He pulled out his belt and took her to the basement and started hitting her. Father mindlinked me to get the silver whip.

Ok, now things were getting out of hand. Father never used his silver whip on anything and I was afraid that he might hurt Tria so badly.

Ok, I know that I said I hated her so much but that was 11 years ago, my hatred and anger has subsided over the years to the point of just annoying her. I didn't at all expect that father would be this angry.

'This is all your fault' My wolf Aron scolded me

'I know I'm sorry' I said feeling slightly bad

'Did you really have to tell him? You know that he hates her so much. What did you think he would do, huh? And you call your self a good person.' Aron scolded me again.

'I'm sorry. I didn't think that he would go as far as to whip her with silver.' I got no reply and I knew that Aron is angry with me.

Aron is a big softy for girls, he hates seeing them cry or hurt. He hates it when I annoy Tria but at the same time it's also funny.

The next day I went to the basement with oats. I opened the basement door quietly and I saw her fragile body lying on the floor. She sat up when she saw me and Aron whimpered.