SAGE DOLLY'S POWDER

This part consists of imaginary and nonsensical things. Age reversal is impossible in reality.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Rhea: I can't tolerate it anymore. Meeting them in the college was enough, but living with them under the same roof is impossible!

Dimpy: I feel bad for you. Wish we could do something.

Shaina: I have an idea! I have heard about Dolly baba who has come to visit our city. People say that he has mysterious powers.

Rhea: Nah! I don't believe in such stupid things.

Dimpy: But think about it Rhea. If his tricks work, you will be able to get rid of them.

Rhea thought that it was a nice idea. She went to Dolly baba with Dimpy and Shaina.

(For understanding Dolly Baba, watch the above video from 14:15 to 15:15.)

Rhea: Baba, there are two girls in the path of my love. I need to remove them.

Dolly baba sings his rap.

(I couldn't come up with anything. Can anyone kindly make a funny rap?)

Rhea (whispering): Are you sure he is a sage and not a failed musician?

Dimpy: I don't know.

Shaina: Baba, please explain in simple language.

Dolly baba: Take this powder and feed it to them. Their mental age will reduce and you can continue your love story.

Rhea: Thanks baba.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

P

rachi and Shahana were studying in their room. Rhea knocked at the door.

Prachi: Come in. Do you want anything?

Rhea: No. Mom has asked me to give you this chocolate sent by Sarita ji.

She gave them the chocolate and went out. Once out of the room, she smirked wickedly as she had mixed the powder with the chocolates.

Pragya called everyone for dinner.

Rhea was carefully watching Shahana and Prachi throughout the dinner. She even followed them to their bedroom, but they were acting normal.

Shahana: Do you want to sleep with us or what?

Rhea: No

Rhea thought that Dolly baba was fake and she needed to think of a new plan.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Rhea came down to breakfast the next morning lazily.

Pragya: What happened to Prachi and Shahana today? They are the first ones to wake up among the children everyday.

Vikram: May be they are tired. They work hard throughout the day.

Purab: Yes. Ranbir and Aryan don't do anything, yet they are sleeping till now.

Pragya: But they are never this late.

Abhi: I think we should go and check once if they're fine.

They went to Prachi and Shahana's room upstairs. There were two figures huddled together under the blanket.

Abhi: Look, they are fine.

Pragya: Why do they look so short? Moreover, it's time to get up.

Pragya removed the blanket and everyone gasped. Instead of Prachi and Shahana, there were two cute little children sleeping.

Mitali: Who are these children and how did they get in here?

Pragya: This is impossible!

Abhi: What is impossible?

Pragya: They are Prachi and Shahana, but they are back to their childhood!

Everyone: WHAT!!!