BACK TO CHILDHOOD

Abhi: How's that even possible.

Pragya: I don't know.

The two little doll like girls woke up hearing the noise.

Prachi: Maa, who are these people and why are they shouting?

Shahana: Where are we?

Prachi and Shahana looked around curiously at the room and the people in it. 

Pragya: This is our new house and our family. 

Pragya introduced everyone to them and signalled others to act normally. 

Prachi: How did we reach here suddenly? 

Pragya: Both of you slept in the bus. So, you don't remember anything. 

Prachi: This is Shahana's fault. She is still a child and fell asleep. I saw her and slept too. 

Shahana (puffing her cheeks): I'm not a child! 

Pragya: Now don't start quarreling again. Brush your teeth and come down for breakfast. 

Prachi and Shahana nodded sincerely and went inside the washroom. 

Mitali bahabi: How did this happen? 

Purab: That's not our main concern. How will we make them normal. 

Abhi: This is a blessing in disguise for me as I missed Prachi's childhood. 

Pragya: We must act normal in front of the kids or they will get scared and try whatever we can to make them normal. 

Pallavi: Let's go and wake Ranbir and Aryan. They might be able to help. 

All of them went to Ranbir and Aryan's room, but they couldn't find them. They heard some noises from the terrace and rushed there. Two boys were busy racing  their remote control cars. 

Pragya: Don't tell me they are Ranbir and Aryan. 

Pallavi: Yes, they are. 

Abhi: Hehe. Disha is as lucky as me. She can witness Aryan's childhood.

Pragya (glaring at him): It's not a joke. Now we have four youngsters turned to kids instead of two. 

Ranbir: Who are these beautiful aunties? 

Purab: This is Pragya, Abhi's wife and this is Disha, Aryan's new mom. 

Aryan: Thank you dad. I love this new mom. I didn't like Alia at all. She was scary as a witch. 

Everyone chuckled at his words.

Ranbir (hugging Pragya and Disha): I have got two new beautiful girlfriends. 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Prachi and Shahana were climbing down the stairs carefully when someone zoomed past them sliding on the railings of the staircase. The boys stopped at the landing and waited for Prachi and Shahana to reach there.

Ranbir: Who are you?

Aryan: What are you doing in our house?

Prachi: I am Prachi and this is my sister Shahana. We will leave your from today.

Ranbir: I'm Ranbir and this is my brother cum best friend Aryan. Nice to meet you.

Shahana: Friends?

Aryan: Of course.

Ranbir: As you are our friends now , you need to be cool.

Prachi: We are cool and intelligent too.

Aryan: Then why don't you slide down the staircase along with us?

Shahana: What if we fall?

Aryan: You won't. I and Ranbir do it everyday.

So, the children slid down the rest of the journey downstairs. Their mothers were scared out of their wits.

Pragya: What you doing? Haven't I told you to be careful by climbing up or down the staircase?

Pallavi: I had warned you not to do this and you have made the others join too?

The children hid behind Abhi and looked at him pleadingly with their best puppy eyes. He melted at their antics.

Abhi: Calm down everyone. They are just kids. Let's have breakfast.

Rhea was angrily watching Pranbir and Arhana chatting happily and sharing food during the breakfast. She had planned to make them apart but now they appeared to be more closer.

Out of anger, she took the chocolate cookies that Prachi and Shahana had kept aside.

Prachi: Why did you eat our cookie?

Rhea: Sorry kiddo, my wish, I can do anything.

Shahana: Give us your ones in return.

Rhea: No I won't.

She ate all her cookies too.

Shachi: You are too bad! You will have a stomach ache.

Rhea (smirked): Say whatever you want but I won this time.

Rhea thought it was easier to trouble Prachi and Shahana now that they were kids. But she didn't know that little Prachi and Shahana were more dangerous.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Rhea was chatting with Dimpy and Shaina over the phone. giving them updates. Prachi and Shahana peeped in and winked at each other.

Shahana went inside and climbed on the bed. She tapped Rhea on the shoulder making her turn.

Before Rhea could say anything, Shahana squeezed ketchup from the bottle on Rhea's face.

Rhea (shouting): How dare you! I'll not spare you.

She ran to catch Shahana but Shahana was out of the room. Rhea followed her.

Shahana ran to Prachi who was hiding in one of the rooms. Prachi took out the marbles from her pocket and threw them in Rhea's path.

Rhea didn't see down in anger of finding Shahana, walked on the marbles, lost her balance and fell flat on her face.

Prachi emerged out of her room laughing.

Prachi: Don't eat our cookie ever again.

Rhea: You will have to pay for it!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Ranbir and Aryan went to Rhea with a glass.

Ranbir: We are sorry for what happened to you. We have prepared this sherbet specially for you.

Rhea: Aww. That's so nice of you. I knew Ranbir, you like me more than them.

Rhea happily took a sip. Her face distorted and she ran to the washroom to sit the contents out of her mouth.

Rhea: What did you mix in it?

Ranbir: Nothing much. Only vinegar, salt, chilli powder and turmeric powder.

Rhea: Are you mad? Who gives it to anyone.

Aryan: We give it to our enemies. Don't trouble or threaten out friends from the next time.

Before she could react to the warning, Abhi called them down.