¤ Lazy Day ¤ [√]

Slenderman

It was a hot and sunny summer day. The trees were still due to no breeze passing by and you lay on the couch, tossing and turning to find a good position. Beads of sweat trickled down your neck and forehead as you desperately fan yourself with the paper fan in your hand. Groaning, you turned face down on the soft fabric of the couch.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" Slender cocked his head to the side, 'eyeing' you with confusion.

"What exactly do you think I'm doing, sweetie?" You responded through the cushions, irritated.

"Being unproductive?"

"Bingo. Now get me a pack of ice before I burn and turn into ashes." You huffed and looked at him pointedly.

Slender sighs and looks at the stacks of books neatly arranged on the bookshelf. "Honey, I'm sure you can go get it yourself. I was just about to re-read Hamlet." He protested and started walking over to the corner of the room where the books were stacked neatly. Before he could reach the bookshelves, you cleared your throat and sat straight up.

"Well, I'm sure you wouldn't mind ending up like Hamlet then, hm?" Your eyes beaded as you stared at him with crossed arms.

"I'll go get you t-that pack of ice! " He stammered and quickly ran to the kitchen before getting a pack of cold ice from the freezer and returning seconds later.

"Thank you sweetheart!" You gushed and plastered a sweet smile across your face while Slender shivered.

Jeff The Killer

Jeff being Jeff, he is and always will be a huge prankster. Just last night, he scattered cockroaches in the bathroom while you were taking a bath for God's sake. So today, you were being extra, extra cautious. In your right hand, you grip the baseball bat tightly and in your left hand, a frying pan hangs loosely between your fingers. Jeff hasn't stopped at your place the whole afternoon which made you super suspicious.

A rustle of leaves coming from the backyard startled you. You unconsciously raised both your - sort of - weapons up, ready to attack. When you inspected the backyard, nobody was there, not a single movement. You squinted your eyes until you convinced yourself that the empty backyard was actually empty.

After about another hour of waiting, you finally got tired and decided to take a short nap on the couch. Though, what you didn't know was that Ben and Jeff were actually waiting outside your house and waited 'till you were least expecting it. Jeff unlocked the door with the spare key you gave him and sneaked inside with Ben right behind him.

Ben slid into a clown costume they had bought from Walmart and added fake blood on it to make the costume all the more scary. After everything was set, the duo crept back to the living room where you were napping peacefully.

"Hey babe," Jeff nudged your sides as you stirred a bit.

When you realized it was Jeff, you tried to grab your 'weapons', but before you could do so, Ben jumped out from behind the couch and droplets of fake blood stained your shirt.

"What the... ?"

"Wrah!" Ben screamed, making your heart stop.

"FUCK!" You yelped in horror, taken aback by the sight of the clown costume. Ben took off the mask and laughed obnoxiously loud while giving Jeff, who was also laughing loudly, a high five. "YOU FUCKIN' FUCK!" Another yell made Jeff and Ben realize what they have unleashed which made Jeff quickly slap a ten dollar bill into Ben's hand before the two took off running.

You rubbed at the stain of blood on your shirt. "Have fun sleeping on the couch tonight, you ass!"

Ben Drowned