Lovely Author's Note.♡

Yes, I know, too many author's note. I don't like it too. ://

Anyways! It's been so long since I last updated this book (not including the one I just posted a few days ago) and I'd like to take my time to say sorry to every single one of you who has voted/read/put this in their reading list even though it has not been updated for over a billion centuries. (that's older than Jesus).

First of all, in honour of you all who has helped me get this book lots and lots of reads (literally, thank you all!), I will be holding a contest for everyone! I'll be adding three more characters into the book! So it won't be a really big or like an amazing contest, just a simple little one and everyone can join. (:

But before that, I would like to inform you guys that I'll be editing all of the chapters (since it's kind of weeb-ish, but you all seemed to like it so thank you for that!) and maybe adding a little more scenes into it. So, if you'd like to understand what is happening in further chapters then I'd suggest you read it from the start.

I know it's a pain but you do not have to if you don't want to. (I'll most likely be making little tweaks and adjustments to the chapters and also correcting the grammar then adding scenes to some selected chapters that I think will make it a little bit better.)

You will see a check mark [√] on each one of the chapters which indicates that I have finished editing said chapters.

Now, on to the rules and explanation of how you can enter the contest! »»

❀ × ❀ × ❀ × ❀ × ❀ × ❀ × ❀ × ❀ × ❀ × ❀

• CreepyPasta Contest •

• Rules •

1. Please do not spam the comments section for this chapter since I will be counting the total amount of characters you suggested to avoid confusions!

2. Only comment things related to our topic to avoid spamming!

3. You can ask questions in the comments section but, again, please no spamming!

4. Please do not make other contestants feel bad about which characters they wish to choose!

5. You shall not be rude to other contestants and please be respectful towards each other!

6. Anyone who disobeys the rules/starts a fight with someone else will be disqualified immediately!

7. If you have multiple accounts, you may enter them as a contestant as well!

8. Have fun!

• Instructions •

In one comment, you can suggest up to two characters only. Remember, two characters for each person so it is fair for everyone. Please be specific when stating the character's name!

• Choosing Of The Characters •

I will be counting everything and make sure that no one cheats or anything.

An example of how I will be choosing the characters;

2 people suggested: Jason The Toy Maker & The Rake.

1 person suggested: Grinny Cat & Offenderman.

3 people suggested: Offenderman & The Rake.

5 people suggested: The Rake & The Puppeteer.

So, the winner will be Rake, Offenderman and Puppet boy. But, of course you can choose two of any creepypasta characters you want! And remember I will be choosing three characters and you can only suggest two, don't get them confused!

• Contest Ends •

This contest will end on the 10th of March, at 11:59 P.M Eastern time. It will run for two weeks before it closes. I'll post the three winners as soon as I've finished counting every single suggestions and then post the chapters for the new characters!

❀ × ❀ × ❀ × ❀ × ❀ × ❀ × ❀ × ❀ × ❀ × ❀

And that's everything for now! Please enjoy this little contest and I'll see you all soon! ♡

Love you all and stay amazing!

-A.