~Am i free?~

2014

Valerie POV

The man daddy has shot fell to the ground while the blond man got eyes on us. Before daddy dragged me away from the scene, I saw yet another blonde, but she were holding a gun and began checking for pulse on the shot man. I could not see more before daddy told me to run. I did not Wang to run, I wanted to stay with him. No, I'm staying, I told him. Valerie run, now! Not wanting to get in trouble I ran, but where were I even going? Where am I supposed to go! I shouted back to daddy. Just hide! I'll find you soon, I promise. The word I promise and find you soon, does not fit in the same sentence and especially not this one.

No one POV

Valerie ran, she ran as fast as her feet could carry her over to the other end off the roof. She did not know exactly how she were supposed to get off the roof. Well that is before she saw the small ladder that went all the way down to the ground. Carefully trying not to fall she managed to get to the ground safely. Now all she had to do was hide.

After approximately two hours she found an abandonment apartment. She decided that she would sleep there and get some food since the fridge had a yoghurt and a banana. After that she found a mattress on the floor and quickly fell asleep.

While Valerie laid all innocent sleeping the soldier got told to stay hidden and not do anything else before getting orders. About a day and a half later he had a new mission, to eliminate Natasha Romanoff and Steve Rogers. He met up at the highway ready to kill.

He jumped on top off their car and began shooting, but before that he yanked Jasper Sitwell out off the car killing him in the action. The red head inside the car new exactly where he were supposed to shoot. She quickly handled and rose up from her seat in the back and onto Steve lap as well as pulling his head towards her, just in time to not get a bullet in his skull.

By now the soldier had decided to pull out the steering wheel from the car. The look on the falcons face were enough to make a grown man laugh.

Before anyone knew it the three people inside the car were sliding on the highway on a simple car door. Steve Rogers had by now pulled out his shield and we're ready to fight. Sam on the other hand had got thrown off the door due to the fact that the only reason Natasha stayed were that Steve had a firm grip around her. While he rolled on the highway Natasha had found her gun and aimed at the soldier. Steve had his shield raised and ready to attach at any minute now.

What neither Steve or Natasha thought would happen were that the soldier would launch a huge gun towards Steve. When he fired Steve took up his shield ready to let the shield take all the impact. That did not exactly go as planned. The bullet did land on the shield, but due to the enormous speed it had Steve had flown off the highway.

Natasha as well had decided that her best shot were getting off the highway. And her decision got real when the soldier began shooting at her. The only thing she could do were run. After all that big ruffle agains her lousy gun were a win towards the riffle at any time. She ran towards the edge and threw herself off the highway. Before she could land off course she took out a devise that she aimed under then bridge. And with that she swung down to the ground safely.

When she ran under the bridge she could see the shadow off the soldier in the grounds. He stood ready with her gun just waiting for her to show up in the other side off the bridge. Natasha took another turn realizing what his plan were and got a better view off him and aimed. She managed to hit his glasses so some off he glass broke, not enough to hurt him or anything just enough for him to needing to take them off due to seeing everything.

Steve had recovered from the enormous fall and helped civilians out off the way. There were a lot off hydra agents aiming guns everywhere ready to attack.

The soldier decided that he also would get off the highway and onto the ground under them. He jumped down and began his hunt on Natasha Romanoff. Civilians were running everywhere trying to get away from what that was happening. He stopped up by a car when he heard a voice behind it. Whiteout a noise he rolled a bomb under the car. Much to his confusion the bomb went off. The woman had placed her phone there and in reality we're behind him. She used the chance and launched herself onto him. She found a thread and tried shocking him with it. It did not take him many seconds before he got her off his shoulders and onto the cat in front off him. He were about to shoot her when she threw a widow bite at his shoulder. In much annoyance the soldier had to take the widow bite off while loosing the woman at the same time.

Natasha were running for her dare life yelling at people to get out off the way. She did not manage to get far before she got shot in the shoulder. In pure fear and probably pain she sat down agains a car holding pressure on the bullet wound.

Right before the soldier yet again could shoot at Natasha, Steve handled and his shield hit his metal arm. The soldier kicked him backwards making them both fall before he fired at Steve. Steve used the shield to not get hit by all the bullets that were raining off his shield.

They began to fight and at some point the soldier managed to get the shield. He threw it towards Steve misusing slightly and sending it into the nearby car. He then decided to find a dagger and attach with that instead. Steve managed to block every punch and did actually get in quite a lot off puncher on the soldier himself. Sooner or later the soldier flew into the car. Steve decided that he would give him an extra push into the car just to be sure.

The soldier used that as an advantage and held his metal hand around his neck. He lifted the man from the ground and threw him backwards making him land pretty hard on the ground. He almost hit him hard in the face when Steve rolled out off the way and they get again began fighting. They fought for a while when the soldier decided that he'd use the dagger again. He almost hit Steve's head but Steve got out off the way and the dagger hit the car. He dragged Steve and the dagger along the car before Steve managed to free his shield from the car. Now there were a more even fight, but in the bed Steve were the only that hit the real punch in making the soldier take a backwards flip before falling to the ground. In the process he also managed to loose the mask.

He turned towards Steve and when Steve saw his face he looked shocked. Bucky? Is all Steve managed to say.

𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙
YAY! Yet another cliffhanger, well not really but still. That were 1320 words. I hope you that read this book likes it. I really love feedback so if you have any ideas or suggestions please comment your thoughts.