~That's true, he hates you the most~

2015

Nat, we gotta go. Clint spoke. Natasha cut off the things that kept the cradle from falling off the truck, and placed a bomb inside the truck with a 10 second timer. She leaped onto the cradle and pushed it out off the truck. Right before she and the cradle entered the quinjet Ultron managed to drag Natasha out.

Nat! Clint yelled. Cap, you see Nat, he asked. If you have the package, get it to stark! Go! Steve exclaimed. Do you have eyes on Nat? Clint asked again. Go! Steve yelled. Damn it. Clint spoke flying off.

Civilians in our path. Steve said, and with that Pietro began to get civilians out off the way. Can you stop this thing? Steve asked Wanda. The train had now gone off the rails a long time ago. Wanda began to use her magic and slowly began stopping the train. Luckily it worked.

I'm fine. Pietro Said when Wanda went up to him. I just need to take a minute, he explained sitting down. I'm very tempted not to give you one. Steve said approaching the twins. The cradle. Did you get it? Wanda asked. Stark will take care off it. Steve spoke.

Wanda looked at him in disbelief. No, he won't. She spoke. You don't know what you're talking about. Starks not crazy. Steve said defending his coworker. He will do anything to make things right. Wanda spoke. Stark come in, Steve spoke though the coms. Stark, Steve repeated when he got no answer. Anyone in coms? He asked. Ultron can't tell the difference between saving the world and destroying it. Where do you think he gets that? Wanda asked Steve.

Anything on Nat? Bruce asked. I haven't heard, Tony replied. This peaked interest to Valerie who had just been dropped off by Fury. But she's alive, or Ultron would be rubbing our faces in it. Tony added. This is sealed, Clint spoke referring to the cradle.

We're gonna need to access the program, break it down from whitin. Any chance that Natasha might leave you a message outside the internet? Tony asked Clint. Old school spy stuff, he added. There are some nets I can cast, Clint spoke. Yeah, I'll find her, Clint spoke leaving.

Where is mommy? A frightened Valerie asked from where she had been hiding in the shadows. Oh, uh shes still out on the mission kid, Tony replied. Valerie were not convinced, but decided against asking more questions seeing how stressed the two scientists looked.

I can work on tissue degeneration if you could fry whatever operational system Cho implanted, Bruce spoke interrupting them. Yeah about that, Tony said scratching his head. Bruce stopped up. No. Bruce said sternly. You have to trust me. Tony spoke.

Kind of don't, Valerie spoke from the chair she had token a seat in. Our ally, the guy protecting the military's nuclear codes. I found him. Tony said showing a hologram. Hello, Dr. Banner. The familiar voice off JARVIS spoke. JARVIS! Valerie happily exclaimed. She liked the robot.

Ultron didn't go after Jarvis because he was angry. He attacked him because he was scared of what he can do. So jarvis went underground. Scattered, dumped his memory. But not his protocols. He didn't even know he was in there until I pieced him together. Tony explained. Bruce scoffed. So, you want me to help you out jarvis into this thing? Bruce asked. No! Of course not. I wanna help you out jarvis in this thing, Tony explained. This made Valerie laugh.

We're out of my field, here. You know bio-organs better than anyone. So that's exactly what they did. They began to put jarvis into Ultron's new body. Valerie on the other hand was beginning to be more unsure about what they were planning to do.

Back with Natasha she had just woken up in a cell in Ultron's "headquarter". I wasn't sure you would I wake up, Ultron spoke when he realized Natasha was indeed awake. I hoped you would. I wanted to show you. I don't have anyone else. Natasha groaned.

Clint were sat in a room full of machines trying to track down Natasha. And Natasha was sitting in a cell trying to send Clint a code. Suddenly Clint smirked. He had gotten her code.

Tony and Bruce had almost uploaded the body when Steve and the twins stepped into the lab. I'm gonna say this once, Steve threatened. How about "none-ce" Tony replied in his normal cocky attitude. Shut it down! Steve said raising his voice slightly. Nope, not gonna happen, Tong replied.

You don't know what you're doing. Steve spoke. And you do? Bruce asked. She's not in your head? Bruce asked refereeing to Wanda. I know your angry. Wanda said. Oh, we're way past that. Bruce replied. Valerie had to say she was very conflicted. She didn't like what Bruce and Tony was doing, but she for sure didn't like what Wanda did to her and her moms head.

While the three off them were arguing Pietro used this time to quickly unplug all the cables from the cradle. No, no, go on. He spoke. You were saying? Pietro asked. Then a gunshot was heard. It came up right in front off Pietro and he fell through the glass floor.

Pietro! Wanda yelled in worry. What? You didn't see that coming? Clint asked. Karma, Valerie mumbled to herself. Suddenly everything went wrong. Steve and Tony were fighting, and Bruce actually had Wanda in a chokehold.

That's when Thor arrived. He jumped on top off the cradle, and smacked his hammer who was electrocuted right onto the cradle. Cool, Valerie muttered. Thor got thrown back in the air when the body from inside the cradle flew up and landed in what Valerie like to call a fighting pose.

Everyone were staring at the body in shock. Suddenly the body launched at Thor, but Thor quickly reacted and threw him off. Now the body was standing in the air looking over the view off NYC. Valerie quickly got off the chair and ran towards the body being to curious to wait.

Steve came close, but Valerie put a hand up and told him to stop. Thor put his hammer down and went to stand next to Valerie. Tye robot turned towards the group and spoke. I'm sorry. That was odd. Thank you, he said looking at Thor.

Thor, Steve spoke. You helped create this? Steve asked confused. I've had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life, and at It's center is that. He said pointing at the gem in the body's forehead. What? The gem? Bruce asked. It's the mind stone. It's one of the six infinity stones. The greatest power in the universe. Unparalleled in It's destructive capabilities.

Then why would you bring... because Stark is right, Thor said interrupting Steve. Oh it's definitely the end times. Valerie spoke earning a glare form Tony. The avengers cannot defeat Ultron. Thor spoke. Not alone. The creature added. Why does your vision sound like jarvis? Valerie asked. We configured Jarvis's matrix to create something new. Tony spoke.

I think I've had my filk of new. Steve spoke. You think I'm a child of Ultron. The body spoke. Your not? Steve asked. I'm not Ultron, I am not jarvis. I am... I am. The body spoke confusing everyone. I looked in your head. And saw annihilation. Wanda said taking a step forward. Look again. The body replied.

Clint scoffed. Her seal of approval means Jack to me. Clint spoke. Their powers, the horrors in our heads. Ultron himself, they all came from the mind stone. And they're nothing compared to what it can unleash. But with it in our side... is it? Steve spoke interrupting Thor. Are you? Steve asked. On our side? He added.

I don't think It's that simple, the body spoke. Well it better get real simple real soon. Clint spoke. I am on the side of life. Ultron isn't. He will end it all. The body added. What's he waiting for? Tony asked. You. The body replied. Where? Bruce asked. Sokovia, Clint replied.

He's got Nat there too. What? Valerie asked with a trembling lip. We need to go, The body said picking up the hammer and giving it to Thor. That made Valerie somewhat forget what was happening to her mother. Wow... she spoke slowly. Everyone was staring at Thor. Thor took the hammer in shock.

Everyone were getting ready to go, and Valerie were begging Clint to let her come. Clint obviously didn't budge and got Pietro to use his super speed to get her to Fury. Which he did in a few seconds before returning. Not cool, Valerie muttered when she saw Fury standing in front off her.

Tony and Steve were discussing ways to approach when tony decided. I get first crack on the big guy, iron man's the one he's waiting for. That's true, he hates you the most.

————————————————————————

1511 words! Not proof read.