~Mom?~

2014

Before anyone got to say something Pierce butted in, Natalia Romanova is the red head next to you. And how would you know? I asked him. Cause I trained her, just like I trained you. Did not, Valerie defended. I did, why don't you go ask your precious daddy is that's right? Oh no wait, he can't remember anything.

I'm killing him! Valerie said while walking towards him. In that second he smirked at her before burning a two inch hole in everyone who had a name tag on except Natasha. Natasha and Fury immediately pointed their guns on him one on each side of Pierce.

It were not before that it went up for Valerie that she also had guns. Oh- she said before putting up her own gun. You all might want to take the guns off me well unless you want a two inch whole in your chest of course. Natashas hand were shaking but she showed no emotion. Valerie you don't want your precious mommy to die and I'm sure she don't want to die herself either, he said with a evil smile. Valerie rolled her eyes before lowering the gun. Fury did the same thing while Natasha were more hesitant, she eventually lowered it as well.

Pierce had now showed that there were only one minute till they began firing. What happened? She couldn't see Steve, Sam or her dad through the window. It were now only three seconds to launching. When the timer hit 0 nothing happened. After some seconds the hellicarriers turned towards each other. What's happening!? Pierce said in frustration.

All Valerie cold think off were the fact her dad and Steve were inside one off those hellicarriers. She didn't know for sure but she had a feeling they hadn't left yet. Could they survive the fall? Probably not. But there were water under them so as long as they didn't drown they did have a chance. Well unless they get kit in the head or something.

Natasha had been awfully quite since Pierce said he trained her. She could never remember even seeing him before joining S.H.I.E.L.D. She remembered having Valerie that she did, but Pierce? She can't remember ever meeting him in the facility. You sure you trained me, she suddenly said.

Absolutely sure. I even have pictures, let me find them. We can compare you to Valerie over there. As six year old you do look dangerously alike. Yeah yeah Natasha said fiddling with a widow bite she weren't sure would be a good ideas to use on herself.

Pierce suddenly said, now council woman you are going to fly me out off here. He took a hand on Natashas shoulder and began walking out. You know there were a time I would off take a bullet for you, Fury said. You already did, were Pierces sassy reply. Valerie had to contain herself not to laugh. You will again when it's useful, he said. Right after he had said that Natasha activated the widow bite. Valerie, Fury and Pierce all looked at Natasha as if she had just became a psychopath.

His only weapon were now disarmed in a few seconds and Fury used them well. He shit Pierce two times and he flew into the glass wall, breaking it.

Valerie and Fury both turned there attention to Natasha and tried to check is she were okay or just alive. Romanoff, Fury started. Natasha, Valerie tried. Natasha, come one! Fury yelled.

She opened her eyes and a OW, we're heard from the assain. Those really do sting, she figured.

The three of them got into a helicopter and Sam spoke through the coms, please tell me you've got that helicopter in the air! Where are you?! Natasha said through the coms. 41st floor north side off the building! Sam yelled in pure panicked. Stay where you are! She yelled through her coms. Not an option! He yelled through this coms.

Out off the blue Sam came out the window about 5-6 floors over where the helicopter were. Fury tilter the helicopter and Natasha reached her hand out and catches Sam. 41st, 41st floor! He yelled. It's not like they have the floor numbers on the outside off the building! Fury said.

Hill where's Steve!? Do you have a location on Rogers? Natasha asked through her coms. What they did not know where that Steve and Bucky were still in the last hellicarrier fighting. Well more like Steve trying to convince Bucky he knows him but still.

All off the sudden Steve's shield fell from the hellicarrier. Not long after Steve fell as well. Bucky weren't far behind either. Valerie saw her dad fall in the water and immediately tried to jump out off the helicopter.

Valerie what are you doing! Natasha yelled. She had gotten a grip on her wrist just in time. You are not jumping, Fury get us to the ground by the water. As you wish.

When Bucky dragged Steve up from the water everything were clear for him. He suddenly knew everything, who Steve were, how he ended up as the winter soldier, every person he ever killed, every scientist that experimented on him he even remembered Valerie's mom. Natalia, probably a bad idea to talk to her, due to the fact he shit her in the shoulder a day ago.

That weren't the scenario this time cause out off a helicopter that landed about a hundred meters from where he were standing a little red headed girl jumped out of the helicopter. But not only her, Natalia, Nick Fury the one he were supposed to kill and a guy who just looked like a regular guy.

Valerie ran towards me and launched herself at me. I quickly caught her so she would not just fall off. I remember, he said to his little girl. Her face lit up, you do? She asked. Yeah even who your mom is, he replied. I do too! Wait, you do? Yeah Natasha over there had the urge to look for my file and search through it just because Pierce said my and were Valerie. I'm glad she did things cause if not she would not know she were my mom and neither wood I, well I would when you told me but now before.

Then Natasha, Sam and fury reached them. Bucky knew what he needed to ask Natalia. He just did not know how either of them would react. He could not take care off her and especially not now when he needed to be on the run.

Fury knew they should talk alone so he dragged Sam and Valerie with him over to Steve. I need you to take care off her, he said. Natasha looked like a ghost, what do you mean? She asked him. I can't have her with me when I'm on the run, she will just end up getting hurt. She is strong she will handle it, he said mostly trying to prove it to himself. James, your basically letting her stay with a stranger. But you are no stranger, you are her mother Natalia.

Just because I am her mother does not mean I'm not a stranger. Look, I just want her to have somewhat a normal childhood and I can not give her that as long as I have to go from country to country till I know I am safe. She won't let you leave and you know that. Natalia said just simply stating the facts. I'm asking here, do you promise to take care of her? I- I promise, Natasha said seeing her defeat.

Bucky then went over to Valerie and crouched down. Val, I need to leave now. What do you mean? It's not safe for you to come with me. You can not leave me alone. I will not leave you alone, you can spend time with Natalia. Where are you going? I don't know, he said looking down. Will I ever see you again? She asked knowing she didn't have a say in this. You will, sooner than you think. I need to leave now. I love you Val see you soon. He said before walking into the forest. DAD! Valerie shouted after him. Natasha weren't far behind with yelling JAMES! Pretty loudly. What now? Valerie asked.

𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱
That's 1397 words!