~Ah junior~

2015

He's all over the globe, robotics labs, weapons facilities, jet propulsion labs. Maria spoke as she exited the elevator with Steve. Reports of metal man, or men. Coming in and emptying the place. She spoke. Fatalities? Steve asked. Only when engaged, mostly guys left in a fugue state going on about old memories, worst fears. And something too fast to see. Maria answered. Maximoffs, Steve concluded. That makes sense he's go to them. They have someone in common. Steve spoke. Not anymore, Maria told Steve.

She showed him her laptop with a photo off struckers prison cell. On the way were written, peace with struckers own blood.

That's negativ I answer to you. Yes ma'am, Clint spoke into his phone. Barton might have something, Steve interrupted. Who was that? He asked Clint. He didn't get an answer to that question.

What's this? Stark asked when Steve showed the photographer off Struckers cell. A message. Ultron killed Strucker, he answered. And he did a Banksy at the crime scene, just for us. Tony said. This is a smoke screen, why send a message when you've given a speech? Natasha asked. Strucker knew something that Ultron wanted us to miss, Steve said as realization hit him. Yeah I bet he.. Yeah. Natasha said when she saw everything were erased on what they had on Strucker.

Everything has been erased, Natasha spoke. Not everything, Steve replied. They all began looking through the papers they had archived. Baron Strucker had a lot of friends, Tony spoke. Well these people are all horrible, Bruce spoke. Obviously, Valerie said rolling her eyes where she sat.

Bruce were looking through a file when Tony drew recognition on the guy. Wait I know that guy, Tony said. He took the file and looked at it. He operates on the African Coast, black market arms. Tony explained.

Steve looked at Tony with disapprove on how he knew that. Tony immediately defended himself. There are conventions. All right? You meet people. He was talking about finding something new, a game changer. It was all very Ahab, he explained.

Thor found a picture and pointed at the tattoo. This? He asked. Ah, it's a tattoo. I don't think he had it. Tony spoke. Those are tattoos, this is a brand. Thor said.

Bruce looked up the so called "tattoo". It's a word in an African dialect meaning "thief" in a much less friendly way, he spoke up. What dialect? Tony asked. Wakanada, Bruce spoke. Valerie giggled. Wakanda, she corrected.

Everyone looked at her weirdly. What? I know stuff, she said shrugging. No one said anything on that. If this guy got out of wakanda with some of their trade goods...Tony said when he got interrupted by Steve. I thought your father said he got the last of it. Steve spoke.

I don't follow, Bruce said confused. What comes out of Wakanda? He asked. Steve and Tony both looked down when Valerie butted in. Steve's shield does, she spoke. The worlds strongest metal, Steve explained further.

Where is this guy now? Steve asked mostly Tony. Ok everyone suit up! Tony exclaimed. We are going to the African coast! I wanna come. Valerie spoke. Nope, Natasha replied instantly. Whyyy? Valerie whined. You are not old enough. She huffed. I'll stay in the jet the whole time, she argued. Fine. Natasha said realizing the kid is as stubborn as her.

They all went into the jet and before they knew it they were on their way. They landed the quinjet maybe a kilometer away from the big ships and Bruce stayed behind with Valerie seeing he were only there if they needed a code green.

Pietro and Wanda had both arrived at the ship accompanied by Ultron. They cut the power and the twins were now keeping the man from running away. The man were talking about cuttlefish for some odd reason and both the twins looked at him dumbly.

Pietro quickly took a candy from the bowl full of candy. Wanda were standing ready to use her magic. The man were trying to take a hold of the twins and talked about how they weren't in charge and he only talked with the person in charge.

Suddenly Ultron appeared behind him and before he knew it he flew through glass and fell to the floor. There is no man in charge, Ultron spoke. Let's talk business, he sneered. The man got up on his feet and made his way over to a door.

Another man pushed a button and vibranuim began to show. Klaue were talking about how the vibranium were worth billions and before he could say anything more Ultron had sent over a bunch of billions that were not his money to say it least.

Ultron were saying something when Klaue stopped up. Stark. He stated. What? Ultron asked. Tony Stark used to say that, to me. You're one of his? Klaue asked. Ultron took severe offense by the accusation. What? I'm not..you think I'm on of Starks puppets? Ultron asked Holding Klaues arm harshly. His hollow men? I mean, look at me. Do I look like iron man? Stark is nothing!

In pure Rage he had cut of Klaues hand. I'm sorry. I'm... oh! I'm sure that's gonna be okay. I'm sorry. It's just that I don't understand. Don't compare me with Stark! Ultron said pushing Klaue down a staircase.

Stark is.. he's a sickness! Ultron said continuing. Ah junior, a voice suddenly a spoke from behind him. Ultron turned around to be met by no other than Tony Stark, Steve Rogers and Thor. Your gonna break your old man's heart. Tony said being the sass king he is.

If I have to, Ultron replied. The twins were standing behind him ready to attack. I'm the meantime Clint and Natasha were sneaking up on them from behind. The twins began speaking up and Steve stopped them. I know you've suffered, he's started.

Ultron then stopped him. Captain America. He spoke. Gods righteous man. Pretending you could live whiteout a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but- If you believe in peace then let us keep it, Thor said cutting of Ultron. I think your confusing "peace" with "quiet". Ultron butted in.

Uh-huh. What's the vibranium for? Tony asked. I'm glad you asked that. Ultron said. Because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan. Before anyone could say or do anything Ultron dragged Tony towards him making the others snap onto action.

He shit a red power straight at Tony's suit making him fly backwards and crashing into the wall. Tony immediately got up and flew straight at Ultron. Ultron as well began flying and they both flew into each other and began throwing punches.

Suddenly a bunch of robots came out of nowhere and attacked the rest of the avengers. Pietro and Wanda soon joined in the fight and attacked. Shoot them! Klaue yelled. Which ones? The man behind him asked. All of them! He exclaimed.

A whole army of men joined the fight shooting at everything and everyone. Thor suddenly threw his hammer and Pietro who ran past it decided it was a good idea to catch it. He got flung away holding onto the hammer. He let go off the hammer and got thrown down onto the ground.

Stark and Ultron had now token their fight outside while Wanda looked for peoples minds to mess with. Guys! Is this a code green? Bruce suddenly asked. Valerie who were sitting on the floor coloring looked up at him. Both Bruce and Valerie's ear pieces suddenly didn't work.

What's happening? Valerie asked. Bruce didn't say anything, but opened the quinjet to look outside. Valerie went over to him and stood next to him wondering what they were looking at or trying to look for.
————————————————————————

I am so sorry that I haven't updated I just haven't had the motivation. Anyways I will try to update more regularly and hopefully another one today or tomorrow. This was 1348 words!