~Romanoff. You and Banner better not be playing "hide the zucchini"~

2015

Glad you like the view, Romanoff. Fury spoke. It's about to get better! Valerie exclaimed wheee she stood next to Fury. A big flying ship suddenly appeared next to the flying city. Nice, right? Pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends, she's dusty but she'll do. Fury bragged. Fury you son of a bitch. Language! Valerie yelled which made Natasha smirk. Ooh! You kiss your mother with that mouth? Fury wondered.

Out of the ship lots of life boats came out and went flying in to the city. This is S.H.I.E.L.D? Pietro wondered. This is what S.H.I.E.L.D is supposed to be. Steve proudly replied. This is not so bad, Pietro replied. Let's load them up! Steve spoke running towards the ships. Ultron's robots began to circle and aim at the ships.

Show 'em what we got, Fury spoke. The robots got shot down and a grey tin can appeared. Now this is gonna be a good story, none other than Rhodey spoke. Yup, if you live to tell it, Tony said appearing next to Rhodey. There were some bickering before they went back to shooting down Ultron's robots. The rest of the avengers were hurrying to get everyone onto the life boats and out of the city.

On the flying ship Valerie were sitting in a chair spinning around while everyone around her talked about the ships being fully loaded and stuff. It weren't before Maria yelled that she looked up. Incoming! She yelled while pointing through the windows.

Valerie got off the chair and ran to the walls of the ship just as the robot came flying through the windows and smashed a great deal of equipment inside. Marie began to shoot at the robot, and eventually Fury managed to break it. Is everyone ok? Maria wondered. Everyone gave a "yes", or a nod. Valerie slowly made her way back to the chair again and spoke. I really can't have five minutes of peace, can I. Fury only shrugged in response.

Back with the avengers Ultron had gotten up against Thor and were fighting him. You think you're saving anyone? I turn that key and drop this rock a little early and It's still billions dead. Even you can't stop that. Ultron said having the upper hand in the fight. I am Thor, son of Odin. And as long as there is life in my breast.... I am running out of things to say! Are you ready? That made Ultron stop up. He turned around and was meg with a metal hammer right in the face by Vision and he flew many yards away.

It's terribly well-balanced. Vision said throwing the hammer to Thor. Well, if there's too much weight, you lose power on the swing, so. He spoke matter of factly. Tony were fighting up in the air, and were trying to come up with a plan on how to get the city safely down. Thor I've got a plan! He exclaimed. We're running out of time, they're coming for the core. Thor spoke. Rhodey, get the rest of the people on board that carrier. Tony spoke. On it, Rhodey immediately responded.

Avengers, time to work for a living, he said flying down towards the city. Inside the church with the core, all the avengers had assembled. They fought side by side and crushed every robot that dared to come close. Romanoff. You and Banner better not be playing "hide the zucchini." What does that mean? Valerie mumbled who had gotten ahold of a earpiece. Don't worry about it, Fury replied. Relax, shellhead. Not all of us can fly. She spoke driving a truck crushing robots on her way.

What's the drill? She spoke when she finally arrived. This is the drill, Tony said pointing at the core. If Ultron gets a hand on the core, we lose. Just as Tony Said that, Ultron flew down from the sky. Is that the best you can do? Thor wondered. Ultron lifted one hand up in the air, and every robot left in the city suddenly stood beside him. You had to ask, Steve spoke giving a side eye. This is the best I can do, Ultron spoke gesturing till the army with robots. This is exactly what I wanted. All of you. Against all of me, how could you possibly win? He spoke. Well, like the old man said. Together. Tony spoke as Hulk let out a roar.

The avengers had formed a circle around the core, and robots just kept coming. Not one robot had managed to even touch the core. Hulk were smashing them, Wanda ripped them apart. Natasha shot them. Pietro Hit them. Tony blasted them. Thor hammered them. Vision fought them. Clint ambushed them with arrows. And together they were unstoppable.

Tony, Vison and Thor all aimed they're power at Ultron. The metal began to break, and melt. You know, with the benefit of hindsight.. Ultron said struggling to stand. He didn't get to finish the sentence before Hulk had punched him to the other side of the city. The remaining robots ran when Hulk looked they're way. That didn't stop Hulk from running after. They are trying to leave the city, Thor spoke. We can't let them. Not even one. Rhodey? Tony spoke. I'm on it, he said appearing in front of the robots. Oh no. I didn't said you could leave. War machine coming right at you! Right at you-... Before he could begin, Vision were smashing through the robots. Okay what? Rhodey spoke.

We gotta move out. Even I can tell the air is getting thin. You guys get to the boats. I'll sweep for stragglers. Be right behind you. Steve spoke. What about the core? Cling wondered. I'll protect it, Wanda spoke more confident than ever. It's my job, she spoke looking at Clint. Nat, this way. Clint spoke running with Nat in the direction of the rescue boats. Pietro stayed with Wanda. Get the people on the boats. Wanda told him. I'm not going to leave you here. He argued. I can handle this, she argued back. Come back for me when everyone else is off, not before. You understand? Wanda spoke irritated. You know, I'm 12 minutes older than you. Pietro spoke. Go, Wanda said chuckling.

Nat and Clint were riding a car though the city chatting. I know what I need to do. The dining room. If I knock out that east wall, it'd make a nice workspace for Laura, huh? Put up some soundproof walls, she can't hear the kids running around. What do you think? Clint wondered. You guys always eat in the kitchen anyway, was Natasha's response. No one eats in a dining room, Clint agreed just as they made it to the rescue boats. We don't have a lot of time. Clint spoke. So get your ass on a boat, Natasha said pushing the door open.

Before Natasha could go take a seat on a boat, she needed to call down Hulk. Hey big guy. Suns getting real low. She spoke. Just as Clint took a foot onto the rescue boat he heard a mother speak. She were looking for her son. She couldn't find him. He looked towards where the mother said she'd last seen him, and he spotted a tiny figure. He ran off the rescue boat and towards the boy.

Tony who was under the city had managed to melt his way through and was now looking at the core from a very different angle. Thor, I'm gonna need you back in the church. Is this the last of them? Thor asked Steve. Yeah. Everyone else is on the carrier. Steve replied. You know, this works we maybe don't walk away. Tony spoke. Maybe not, Thor replied.

Natasha was still trying to calm down Hulk and was getting closer. She held a hand out towards him, and right before they're hands touched they were ambushed by bullets. Hulk roared and up in the plane that had shot at them sat an unwell Ultron. I got no strings, so I have fun. I'm not tied up to anyone. Ultron sand for himself.

Back with Clint who had now made it over to the little boy and was trying to help him. Come on, time to go, he spoke to the boy. Just as he had managed to pick up the little boy, Ultron came flying shooting bullets everywhere. It didn't affect Steve and author who had a shield and a hammer to protect themselves with. But Clint had nothing of that's sort. He turned around shielding the boy from the ambush using himself as shield. Pietro who saw what was about to happen ran towards them, and managed to get them behind a car just in time. Or did he?

————————————————————————
Aaah! Really sorry about the major cliffhanger, but I found it very nice to end the chapter there. Also sorry for not updating in like a year, but yeah. That was 1507 words!