Chapter 1

Orange leaves scattered on the ground, sun shines light peeking through the tall trees. Summer.

It is nice to go to the beach, laying under the sun. Playing baseball on the sand. Play catch. Going to the park. Vacation and many more.

It's holiday. You could do whatever you want for the whole weekend.

Sadly, that's all in the past.

_

"POLICE OPEN UP!" They banged on the door."WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?! I'M YOUR SON!" A 14 year old boy cried helplessly to his parents.

"We don't have a son who is a monster" His father glared at him while hugging his mother

"I'm sorry but we have to do this" His mother sobbed. He shook his head the same time a group of police barged in their apartment. He raised his hand, all the things flew up as the police yelled. "BLUE! HOLD HIM UP! NOW!"

He put all his strength, pointing to the police as a table flew at their direction. A police ran to electrode him with a taser. He fell on the ground looking at his parents. "Please.."

_

A 13 year old girl walked down the empty road, all cold and nowhere to go. She looked beside as there's TV store. A news caught her attention.

"Police are now patrolling the area. I know it is hard to be separate from your children but this is for your safety. All greens won't have to be part of this, they are safe to be around. As for the other colors..please hand them to us. I promise to bring you back the peace we've been living for since before, I just need your cooperation. We will give them a better place that they deserve. We--" The President spoke behind the screen. Just before sirens could be heard around the street.

She was so afraid of what's going to happen. She wanted to run but then she knew she has nowhere to go. She looked back at the TV seeing children being drag by the police away from their house and parents.

A tear rolled down to her cheek as she clenched her fist before walking at the center of the street. A police car appeared meters away from her. She raised her hand to the sky as the lights flickered around the area.

Loud thunders could be heard as the police officers got out from their car. "Put your hands in your head!"

"Why does this world have to be so cruel for us?" She whispered. "I THOUGHT YOU ADULTS KNOW THE BEST?! WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND US?! WE'RE JUST TRYING TO LIVE A NORMAL LIFE!"

She yelled before putting her hand down with all of her force. A lightning strike to the police's car as the officers flew away from it.

_

Few kilometers away from the road and the busy city, away from everyone. A group of students camping inside the woods under the tall trees.

It getting dark as they decided to start the bonfire already. A guy had flint and steel on his hand as he approaches the bunch of woods they got earlier for the bonfire.

He tried to make a fire as the students wait patiently. A 15 year old introvert girl watched from afar with a poker face.

She picked up a stone throwing it up before catching it, repeating it again and again as she watched the boy. Minutes passed by when she got impatient--well she's a short tempered one.

"That's it" She muttered as she stood up, raising her hand before a ball of fire formed in it throwing it on the bunch of woods, accidentally..a small glimpse of fire flew to someone's tent.

"Damn it" She cursed watching the tent burn and the other one beside it, and the another one till all the tent got burn by the fire she made.

"RED!" Someone yelled as the others stepped back in fear.

That's what we are. Being feared of like we're some kind of monsters. But the true monsters are the human themselves.

They wanted to separate us from our families, they wanted to use us, they wanted to kill us. They stole our freedom saying we stole theirs.

We're just kids.

Who will stood for us? We have powers yet we couldn't protect ourselves. Is that what you called monster?

____
TBC

vote & comment!