Chapter 4

- You could only trust your self, be careful and don't be fooled -

"Chloe behind you!" Czarina exclaimed as Chloe turn around. A guy has his hands raised up as there were knives floating behind him, ready to throw to their direction.

They couldn't use their powers as there were also kids behind the hologram who's busy training themselves, afraid that they might hit them they looked at each other.

They nod as they ran to the hologram, the same time it throws the knives on their direction.

They successfully avoided every single of it as Chloe docked tripping the hologram's legs while Czarina jumped and locked the head, pulling it on the ground till the hologram disappeared.

They both stood up as they heard a clap from above. Both of them looked up seeing the Presiden't son.

Claiden.

He gave Czarina a thumbs up as she rolled her eyes "Just wondering, is he..gifted too?" Chloe asked.

"Well we're at the same age just like everyone else in this field, it's not impossible that he also is" Czarina replied with a sour face

"Then what do you think he is? Yellow? Blue? Green? Or Red?" Chloe then again asked as she grabbed a bottle of water on the ground

"Green maybe, and if he's red then he should be down here training himself up just like us" Czarina answered as Chloe handed her a bottle

"Well what if he's just having a special treatment? After all he's the president's son" Chloe suggest as Czarina started to train again "I don't know and I don't care, now get back here"

_

Laire Aca.

"Just approach her and stop staring from afar like a creep" Ben said sarcastically while holding his paint brush.

Gabriel is leaning on the table while looking at the girl who's sitting by the lake while reading a book.

The three of them are chilling inside a gazebo,

Nicole is scrolling through her phone while Ben is busy painting something

"If I am her I would really think Gab is a creep. I'm just too kind to accept you as my buddy" Nicole said as she grab her juice.

Gabriel scoffed as he stood behind Ben "Nica you should see this, Ben painted you. Waah you look much pretty here"

Nicole rolled her eyes as she stood up, Ben on the other hand looked at him in confusion.

By the time Nicole take a look on Ben's painting, the only thing she saw was a flamingo swimming on the lake.

"Really Gab?" Nicole glared at him before walking at the corner of the gazebo. "HEY ASTRID!" She called the girl who's sitting by the lake

Astrid looked at them cluelessly as Gab widen his eyes before started to blush, not until he heard what Nicole yelled next.

"MY FRIEND HERE HAS A CRUSH ON YOU--THIS BLUE DWARF--I MEAN HAIR!"

The book floats above her hand as she closed it before standing up. Astrid gave them a bored look before turning around and was about to leave when she halted. She raised her hand showing a great view of her middle finger before completely walking away.

"NICOLE!!!!" Gabriel groaned

"What? I just did a favor" She shrugged before going back on her seat and scrolling through her phone

"It's not my fault, at least now we all know that she's not interested to you" She took a sip on her juice "You're welcome my boy, I just saved your liver"

"You mean my heart?"

"No, 'cause you don't have that"

"You--!" Ben interrupted them "You two! Enough! I can't concentrate!"

_

The heels of her boots clicked on the cement street as her eyes wandered before her gaze landed on a man behind a lady. She got her wallet almost falling out from her bag as the man behind her took the opportunity to slowly grab it.

Saige crossed her arms as he watched the scene from afar till the man started to ran away from the lady and to her direction.

The man, or shall we say the thief shoved every person who comes in his way till he gets in front of the ash haired girl.

"Move!" The man whispered yelled and was about to push her away when she looked at him in the eye "Don't touch me" She mumbled as the man slowly step back from her.

"The wallet. Give it back" She stared at him intensely as the man nod like he's not himself anymore. Like he's being controlled.

"I want you to kneel in front of her and say that you were wrong" She continued "After that go to the police station and turn over everything you've got from your past victims. You will be put behind the bars without arguing with them"

"Now go" She dictate him as the man walks away, kneeling in front of the lady.

Here I'll try to make a new world. If they can't dictate themselves to do something good..then I will.

_

Rina!" A little voice called out, Czarina ran inside the orphanage as she knelt on the ground. A little girl ran to her as she spread her arms.

"I've missed you!" The little girl hugged her tightly "I have something for you" Czarina pulled away as she took something from her pocket

"Chocolate!" The little girl smiled widely.

_

"Rina..how's your school?" Czarina looked down as she pushed the swing a bit "It's...cool" She mumbled

"If I get older, if ever someone adopted me..will I be able to wear a uniform too and go to school with you?"

"Of course" The older smiled sadly before bending in front of the younger "I will get you out of here. I won't stop bugging Mr. and Mrs. Odrazil till they adopt you too"

The little girl smiled as she raised her pinky finger "Promise?"

"Promise" Czarina connected hers before hugging her "Sisters forever?"

"Sisters Forever"

_

"Chloe I'm getting impatient. I want to get out of here as soon as possible" Czarina frowned before swishing her hand releasing her powers

Chloe stood behind her making a ball of fire "You're not the only one here Czarina" She groaned before throwing it on the holograms

"Come to think of it, where will you go if ever we get out of here?" Chloe asked "It's more dangerous out there..you know that right?"

"I am aware of that" Czarina panted as her eyes flared up "But I am much stronger than those filthy humans, I have power. Also.."

She paused before turning to Chloe who's fighting with the holograms "I need to find someone" She continued

"Who?" Chloe asked as she landed her feet "Someone I've failed to protect" Czarina answered in a cold voice

___
TBC