Chapter 3

Months Passed By

"Ben come on it's time for training, wanna watch?" Nicole asked while tying her hair. "Nah I'm good here. I've seen you train yourself for about a year now and I'm sure today's no difference. I'mma sit here and enjoy the weather..with my book" The boy replied without looking at her as he's reading a book

"You know what? You greens are boring, always sit and read..that's it. You no fun" Gabriel said with a poker face.

"Atleast I'm not born as a dumb idiot like you who knows nothing but to make things float out of physics" Ben fired back

"Ooff Burn" Nicole chuckled as he dragged Gabriel out of the room.

"Hey! I'm not done with him yet! I swear I'll smash the wall to him!"

"You mean smash me to the wall?" Ben raised his eyebrow as Gabriel rolled his eyes before completely out of sight after muttering "Whatever"

L U N C H

"I swear, whoever stole my peanut butter and jelly, I will--" Nicole got interrupted when Ben point to Gabriel's direction who's munching her sandwich. "KENT GABRIEL!"

Gabriel stick his tongue out, gulping the rest of the sandwich before licking his fingers. "Yum..want some?"

Nicole on the other hand took her lemonade as Gabriel automatically moved himself to the side thinking she'll spill it on him.

"Tsk scaredy-cat, I knew you will do it again you thief. Lemme tell you something..I've got my revenge" Nicole smirked

Gabriel tried to swallow the sandwich that got stuck on his throat as he asked "What revenge?"

Suddenly, the head barged in the cafeteria with a ranging face "ROOM 185! KENT GABRIEL! YOUR UNDERWEAR IS HANGING OUTSIDE YOUR DORM'S WINDOW...AGAIN! TAKE IT DOWN NOW AND GO TO MY OFFICE AFTER!"

Gabriel choked badly as Ben chuckled. "Water" Gabriel barely spoke out. "Want this Gab?" Nicole smiled innocently showing the lemonade on her hand before drinking it in one go.

"Oopsie sorry, I suddenly got thirsty" She let out a chuckle before grabbing her books as she stood up. "Come on Ben"

"Bye Gab see you in class" She waved at him

"You crazy woman"

"Ms. Cruela you should've just gave him the lemonade couldn't you see he's choking" Ben rolled his eyes as he said that sarcastically.

"Aww my friend is so kind. Don't worry he won't die. He's like a cat, 9 lives" She smiled as she walks away.

_

Meanwhile, on the other side of the city a hidden place was built filled with other extra ordinary kids. Not the blue ones, nor yellow, and specially not greens.

Reds.

The weapons that high positioned people use, the syndicates. They are being trained, abuse and treat as if there were in prison. More worse than the camp.

A girl with crimson eyes that was born with a long silky burgundy hair lays on her bed comfortably waiting someone to open the metallic door of her room.

She jolt up hearing footsteps outside the same time she heard the chimes of the keys and clicking sound as if her door was being opened.

The door opened revealing a tall--well built man in a protective gear. "Come out"

She stood up following the man outside. They walked down the hallway in line with the kids that has the same age as hers passing by several rooms, she witnessed how some of the kids tried to escape, tried to fight back.