•"Aʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀɴᴅ Fᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ"•

Katsuki and Izuku had been friends with each other since they were 2 years old and recently Izuku visited his father in America for a whole week and even so he missed Katsuki a lot.

Both had been very close friends and are inseparable when they are together, that's why both missed each other very much. It was very convenient for them to be neighbors which made everything much easier for them to play.

"Kacchan!" Izuku yells from a distance to Katsuki. Quickly Katsuki ran but Izuku fell and got a small scratch on his left knee. "Ow.." He exclaimed.

Katsuki got annoyed. "Izuku! I told you to be careful with rocks!" he said worried. "Mom! Izuku fell down!" Katsuki yelled taking Mitsuki's attention. "Kacchan I'm ok!" he said getting up.

"Izuku your bleeding." Mitsuki stated then sitted Izuku in the bench near them both then took a band aid from her pocket. She gently putted it in the small bruise in Izuku's knee. "Be careful next time ok?" she stated then smiled while Izuku nodded. "Yes auntie I will." he says a s Mitsuki smiled then leaves the two boys alone.

"Izuku, are you ok? Does it hurt?" Katsuki asked worried about the bleeding. Izuku nodded softly "Mhm! It's ok, it's only a small bleed!" Izuku made sure it wouldn't hurt.

"Ok then.." Katsuki replies then pulls up a bracelet from his pocket. Izuku got curious about it "What's that for Kacchan?" he asked pointing the bracelet "It's for you idiot!" he says.

"Ehh.. Kacchan is mean...." He mumbled then also took out a bracelet from his pocket. "Kacchan I got the same for you!" he exclaimed excited about it.

Izuku eyes litted up. "Now we can both match!" he replied happily. He smiled at Katsuki while holding the matching pair for Katsuki's bracelet.

Both exchanged their bracelets like rings to each other. "Kacchan now we match!" Izuku said happily.

"Kacchan promise me, you'll always have yours." Izuku said. "I promise!" The other boy exclaimed. "Always?" he stated "And Forever."

That was before Izuku was announced quirk less. Everything changed since then, Katsuki never called Izuku by his name and now always had been called 'Deku' as an insult.

-Timeskip (Middle School) -

Katsuki never once glanced at the bracelet along time ago, he hated the fact that Izuku follows him like a creep. So he wanted him to change and be gone from his life for good.

He wants Izuku to be able to get to his real reality, not expect his life to change by just one thing. He wanted to show him the real world, not some Disney story that always end with a happy ending.

Izuku still couldn't believe the fact that he was quirk less, he knew he is but he never stopped at dreaming on being a real hero like All Might. His hero or atleast what everyone thinks his hero.

But his real hero is his Kacchan(Inspired by the mha ending song wrote by lisa). No one would ever top him, sure he was an absolute asshole but nothing would ever stop him from caring for him.

One day at school, Katsuki and Izuku waited for the bell to rang. When it did, Katsuki waited for Izuku and him to be alone.

Katsuki went up to Izuku's direction, which made Izuku sweat. "K-Kacchan.. This is odd." he stated. Katsuki reached out for the bracelet in his pocket and exploded it to Izuku's face.

Izuku's eyes widened and went up near Katsuki which is almost only an inch away from eachother. He gave his part of the bracelet to him and left in silent. His head tilted down the floor as he walked.

Katsuki felt chills 'What the fuck?... "

He went to their house we're he was all alone, his parents recently left for a business trip in Tokyo for the new fashion boutique they opened up..