Despair

Izuku had always been a fond person, but never in a million years did he thought of a hero as someone he loved. He was a villain and the love of his life was none other but a stupid hero.

Only he thought of himself as this selfish person. He would kill for him. He would protect him but that's the thing. Izuku would never get his love requinted. Why you may ask?

Because he's dead. His love and soul was crushed and the reason was guilt, pressure, depression, everything you could think of. Izuku never forgave him for killing himself.

His love's guilt and pressure got the best of him. Specially his love bullied him to push away his feelings only to feel worse and worse every single damn day. It was shitty. But Izuku loved everything within him.

Physically and mentally, and even though he was struggling; he always told Izuku that he was alright sometimes be able to smile. Izuku could never forget that. Those times he would sneak to his balcony and then talk to him 'till sunrise.

They would watch through his balcony and complain how shitty life was and just wished to be in a much more safer and peaceful place than this worm hole. One time, they watched a meteor shower together and it was mesmerizing.

When I meant by watching a meteor shower, I meant by Izuku watching his love's eyes sparkle into those fiery tired eyes and he'd forget everything. His problems, everything.

It was complete torture. Izuku had to watch those eyes sparkle and yet, he was the first one to see those same eyes; dead and without any complete utter emotion. All he saw was despair and sadness within him.

He couldn't even save him. When he received his message, he rushed hard and yet he still haven't save him. Izuku was so angry at himself.

Izuku looked at him trembling. Through years, he saw dead corpses never once did he thought him dead. Tears ran down his face. "The hell is this.." Izuku wiped his face before sniffling.

Izuku wasn't the same after. He was more angry and competitive than others. Not only was he was like that but he was vengeful too. He took every single of his victim the death of his love.

He devoted to himself that he would kill every single one that ever fought or made any problems that affected his love's emotion. For months, he hunted down every one of them and yet, that feelings he had for him never faded away. As if it was that easy like he thought.

And after years, his mental state also had worsen. To the point he forgot how his love looked like, his love's name. So, he made everything up, but never did he forgot how his feelings at him we're like.

And to his death, he devoted his life for the one and only, ₭₳₮₴Ʉ₭ł ฿₳
₭Ʉ₲Ø.