•α glímpsє σf dєlíght αnd plєαsurє•

𝚃𝚠: 𝚁(𝚊)𝚙𝚎

𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 2

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝! 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞!

•~•

Izuku took his his clothes off. While Katsuki pinned him down his bed sheets making Izuku whine to let him go. "A-alpha please stop, w-was I a bad omega?" Izuku asked making small whimpers. Which made Katsuki sweat.

"Deku you're not in your mind. So stop, I can't risk getting you pregnant." he said as he stopped. Which made Izuku stop whimpering as sniffed. "Then were a condom alpha, just please do me tonight. You're my mate Kacchan please!" he begged.

"We're not mates, we haven't even do stuff yet." Katsuki says as he stopped and went out. Leaving Izuku alone. "K-kacchan...." Izuku whispered as he cried inside Katsuki's room.

But Katsuki wasn't the only one awake... So is Shoto, due to him training he was still awake and saw Izuku walking in the hallway. As he saw Katsuki left in his dorm. Quickly he took the a peek inside Katsuki's dorm. That was when he saw Izuku in heat, while crying that his alpha wasn't there.

Katsuki left to buy heat suppressants and Knott condoms, why? Because atleast it might come in handy. Since Izuku and him were dating, it will come to the point where Izuku will actually ask him to be mates. But surely for now, he doesn't want to risk it, yet.

-

Back at Katsuki's dorm. Shoto went inside it as he looked at Izuku while Izuku was backing away. But he couldn't do anything, he wanted to resist. It wasn't his boyfriend afterall but his ex. Which was worse than what he was feeling right now. He wanted to snap out but couldn't, thanks to that heat and sh(i)t.

"You're not my alpha... Stay back." Izuku said as he tried to back away. But Shoto didn't, it was Izuku's pheromones that turned Shoto on. Not like Izuku can control it once he started heat.

"Who says I can't?" Shoto stated bluntly as he looked high to himself. "Im a dominant alpha, your pheromones are also begging for it." he said as he locked the door.

-

Katsuki felt his inner alpha recognizing something but at first he ignored it. Afterall it was normal but something else was bugging him. It was the scent of Izuku, he was atleast a mile away from him which was weird.

Then he remembered. "Sh(i)t, half and half is still awake." he said as he ran off back into the dorms while using his quirk to fasten him.

-

Shoto gripped Izuku's head, smashing there lips together without even Izuku's consent which made Izuku feel worse. When Shoto kissed him, he wanted to get permission inside Izuku's mouth entrance but it wasn't granted at all, so instead he bit Izuku's bottom lip for it which was granted.

"Nghh...S-stop..." Izuku begged, but Shoto didn't listen. Shoto even released his pheromones which scented like ocean breeze. Which Izuku didn't like, he wanted that burnt caramel scent. Not this, not even Shoto's lip and tounge.

Shoto even explored the inside of Izuku's mouth, not like Katsuki. Izuku hated it, his touch, the pleasure that Shoto was giving to him was hated by Izuku knowing that forever this will be forever hated, thanks to him.

Izuku was panting for air after a few minutes. But it wasn't enough instead Shoto started to play with his fingers as he started to put one on Izuku's entrance. "Ahhh!" Izuku whine which felt good for Shoto. So he started thrusting up and down with his finger.

At first he fiddled around it but it wasn't enough, so he started to put on a second finger in, "A-ah.. S-stop please...." He sobbed not from pleasure but for sadness. He wanted Katsuki's touch not Shoto's.

Shoto started to scissoring the inside of Izuku. While Izuku kept sobbing. Which he hated, so he started to put Izuku into another position. Sp he flipped down Izuku.

As Shoto started to kiss Izuku's neck. Which Izuku felt, but he couldn't do anything but instead his eyes widened. The secret he hiding from Katsuki and Shoto. Shoto saw what it was.

"You're marked? I can't have a marked omega.... Sh(i)t." he said as he backed off. Then left quickly. Leaving Izuku alone for now, he wanted to rest.

While Katsuki rushed into his dorm. "Deku!" He yells as Izuku was sobbing so bad. Quickly he went to Izuku's side as he looked at his neck. "What-? Your... Marked?" he asked.

"I'm sorry Kacchan, I should have told you sooner but when you were in rut. You marked me... You don't remember because I didn't told you so.... I-I didn't mean it-"

Izuku said slowly as Katsuki stopped him for a kiss. This time Izuku loved it. Not with Shoto but with Katsuki. The felt of Katsuki's touch and everything calmed him down.

Then Katsuki stopped. "Deku what happened?" he asked worriedly, he didn't care he marked Izuku as he sniffed the air where he smelled the ocean breeze. "Half and Half..." He said as his eyes lifted up like a beast was controlling him.

But Izuku stopped him. "Stop Please!" Izuku yelled. "Let him go Kacchan! And... Mate with me." he said as he begged Katsuki stop.

Izuku snapped out from his heat now, although it may look impossible. It was. If the omega wasn't getting the pleasure they needed, it can be possible for the omega to snap out.

"𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒."

"𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑒."

-𝙲𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛-

-𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢😀