•α glímpsє σf dєlíght αnd plєαsurє•

{𝙾𝚖𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝙱𝚔𝙳𝚔}

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝! 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞!

-𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚎-

•~•~•~

It was nearly 1am, the room aroused with hot pheromones around while mystical sounds were made. The door closed and so was the balcony. While clothes were setted down and tossed to the floor.

Izuku was kneeling down with the clothes while Katsuki was sitted onto the bedsheets. The room filled with the aroma of two, surely now that they proved that they were really mates.

Izuku was nearly choking, thanks to Katsuki's long length. Maybe he should get a reward for it. Maybe👀... Ok let's go back. Izuku was blushing as he looked at Katsuki's long c(o)ck. It was perfectly shaped with beautiful bulbous round headed tip, while  the shaft was long, thick with two veins running around it which makes Izuku release a bit of Pre-cum towards inner thighs.

Izuku kept on gulping. "Ahh.." Izuku mo(a)ned. He felt Katsuki's c(o)ck getting bigger and harder by the moment, everything felt indesirebly good for both. Izuku started to go in even more, as he kept on bobbing his head into an average pace. When Katsuki slightly grunts into Izuku's pleasure onto his c(o)ck, "Fuck.." he groans. He could feel his inner alpha loving the pleasure of his omega but he'd love to go even more, but he knew he couldn't because of the risk that he might hurt Izuku.

As Izuku kept on choking he could feel himself nearly screaming of joy. He could go all in, just because of this alpha, his alpha; but then he stops him. "Alright, that's enough." he said. Izuku obeyed his alpha, he stopped sucking him. He started to stood up while Katsuki sitted him onto his lap. "Kacchan... People might hear us, in fact Aizawa, might already be awake by then. Plus, I heard Mina said they were secret cameras maybe around the whole room." he whined.

Although it was Izuku's idea, the risk of getting caught by Aizawa might be much more of a bad punishment, after all, since Izuku is one of the only omegas in the class and even the entire school, everyone adored him. No one could even go near him, not after an incident in his heat a year ago. Aizawa kept on guarding him ever since then. "Oh look at you... Now you're discussing rumors with Raccoon eyes now? What's next, how hard a f(u)ck you 'till dawn?" Katsuki teased Izuku as he whispered the words into Izuku's ear. Making Izuku groan in pleasure.

"Maybe? I mean I already did once, way before back in your rut." Izuku sarcastically said in front of his alpha, making Katsuki chuckle into Izuku's beautiful delight. "Oh you did? Well I'd love to rub it into IcyHot's face or in any other alpha who would have wanted you and your sensational body." Katsuki said as he kissed the mark of him onto Izuku. "Don't you already do it, Kacchan? I mean after Todoroki's breakup with Kirishima, you didn't even hesitate to warn me about your rut. Plus, we were near them when we were having s(e)x."

Katsuki chuckled in return. "Who f(u)cking cares, I can have s(e)x with you whenever I want, unless you want if you want to aswell. Because I am yours and you're mine forever. Remember that." Katsuki said firmly which made Izuku hum in delight. "It's a good thing you know now as well. I had to keep my mouth shut about it for almost a whole month."

Katsuki grunted as a reply. "Tch. Let's just get this d(a)mn started, I can't wait any longer." he said as he quickly went onto a position. Like d(o)ggy style. At first he inserted his finger, then moved it up and down at an average pace. Although Izuku wasn't satisfied yet, even so he made small, soft whimpers and mo(a)ns which surrounded the room, luckily that rumor was fake and Mina invented it, that way Izuku would have been scared if he sleeps with his boyfriend. Even so, every room in the dorms were sound and smell proof, so of course no one would hear them. Even if they were too loud.