Chapter 6: Finding the Stronghold

Dad stared at me for a while.."So you need ten more ender pearls, eh?" I slowly hesitated, than nodded."Two ender pearls, two blaze powder." I said."Well.. You have two steps left.." He replied."All I remember is getting two enderpearls.." I told him, confused.."AND finding the Stronghold. Which you'll need, and you'll need more eye of enders. To find it, but.. I can find the Stronghold for you.." Dad hesitated, but finally spoke. Dad went inside, got his iron armor on, with his golden sword."Maybe I can find a enderman on the way. But, I might need one of your enderpearls.. And one blaze powders. To find it." I sighed deeply, and crafted the enderpearl into a eye of ende and gave it to him.."Use it carefully." I told Dad, and he was off. After I couldn't see him through the fog, I went inside the house and sat in the living room.

                                                    Hey Sierra! Nice going!

                                                    What do you mean?

                        Letting your dad go like that without saying goodbye or giving him a hug!

                                 He doesn't need one! He WILL come back, after all..

                                             Oh yeah! What if he doesn't?

                                                       He will..

                                                     Nuh uh!

                                                   Yeah hu!

                                                  No. He won't!

                                              Shut up brain..

         I returned to normal, and listened to Enderborn once again. I continued thinking.. WILL he come back?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if it was to short.. I tried.. Hah. Anyway, thank you to everybody who left a vote, even read all the chapters, 
or thought to even fan! We really appreicate it!! Hope you enjoyed! - Kat