𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 37🥀

~~~°•°•°•°•°•~~~
Lagos Nigeria
~~~°•°•°•°•°•~~~

Zahra's POV.

Ok,ok I thought farha is the only most annoying person I have left,but I guess I'm wrong, I was even Happy that I will not be bothered by farha when I am asleep for a while, well I met the great big farha here.

What the potato did she want me to do this morning, I rolled my closed eyes and flipped to the other side of the bed.
"Zarahimheadingouuutttseeyoulater"I couldn't even hear what she said.
"Uhum"is all I mumbled I heard as she ambled the room.
And pheeewwww I let the sheen beauty of the darkness consumed me.

~~°•°•°•~~
Kirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!
The annoying sound filled all the room, making me jolt off the bed.

I know, I know, ikr she must have did something like this before leaving, she just won't let me sleep in peace.

I'm sleeping on the bed not on Layla for goodness sake, I hissed as I reached for the alarming table watch and snooze it off not forgetting to slam it on the floor.

Layla is the real description of an obnoxious human being, I know she has only left me sleeping for she planned something like this, how beautiful will that be Layla as farha's mother it will be a perfect match while I only pity the husband for having a she devil queen and a princess, hummm the house will be destress full to him indeed, those two will never let him sleep in peace.

My phone that is lying on the bedside table started buzzing indicating an incoming call, I picked up the phone.

It's Maami calling
"Asalamualaikum, good morning Maami" I said immediately I picked the call.

"Afternoon sleepyhead I know you most have been sleeping since morning that you didn't even realize it's already 12 at noon" I know she must have roll her eyes by now, I shifted my gaze to the wall clock plastered on the wall by the right alcove of the room, it's actually 12 like I have slept that much.

"No Maami I was not Sleep I was caught up by some stuffs, good afternoon, how are you and everyone at home" I lied
"We are all doing well, hope you are doing well too, you've not call me today hope you're fine" she asked her voice filled up with concern

"Yes I'm doing great Maami, I was stocked up with some work this morning that's why" I lied again, I have no other option than to do so, I'm not ready for any scold and a thousands of haka zakiyi a gidan miji this morning ops early afternoon.

"Ok let me let you carry on with your work we will Talk later I have something to do right away too" with that she cut off the call without waiting for my response.

I got off the bed and ambled to the bathroom, I finished all my businesses in the bathroom and then sauntered back to the room, i dried my hair and applied some hair creams and then flavoured my body with one of the body yoghurt on the vanity table guess this room belongs to a lady, probably jawaheer yes he has only jawaheer as a sister, everything I'm the room shorts girly, and favours every girl's desire.

Wondering what room I'm talking about, hun?, Well we didn't lounge at any hotel, we were brought to the junaid's house sorry I mean mansion.
"I can't stay in a hotel while I have my own house" in zaheer's voice.
And I'm already in love with the house, it feels homely, I will like to tour around the house later for I haven't did that since we arrived, I just slept off the stress for the past two days and always stocked up watching an anime movie (black clover).

I rounded up rubbing on the body yoghurt and tied my hair into a low bun and then sauntered into the huge walk in closet, I walked to where I kept my luggage and started searching for the simplest outfit I could wear.