𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 18🥀

#ENDPROTEST

We will never achieve what we want by acting all uncivilized.

Why Nigerians? This have to come to an end,we kept on killing each other in the name of protesting, is that act of humans.

There is no a single religion be it Islam Christianity or others support protest!
We have to stop because we're humans not animals!.

Did you think killing our selves will mark the end of our sufferings! This act courses no progress but loose, it made many women widows,it resulted many children to be orphans, it resulted others to be homeless.

We have many criminals across the nation, we have bandits, kidnapers, rape cases and many more, we burned the police stations then where will we report our cases and problems to be solved?
While we all leave in fair that we could be killed either today or tomorrow.

We can't fight the police because they have their problems too, they have no option than to do, they are not paid well and they need food as well as all of us how can they survive without food and most has family to look over they have no other option than to put on the major problem of Nigeria in act: BRIBERY,

We have to stop all this the government will answer us if we use a peaceful and meaningful way of protesting.

The government is really struggling to fix things the problem is not only with government but we also, we all have to change to have a better life!!!

Zaheer's POV.

Let's hop in my Maserati
Baby hop in my Maserati
I say hop in my Maserati
Hop in my Maserati.............

My phone ringing tone drove me off my trance, I refused to picked the call seeing an unknown number.

I actually don't like picking unknown numbers.
The phone started ringing immediately the first call ended, it's still the strange number, I either refused to pick it this time, the number still called back I felt like ignoring the call, but my subconscious mind reminded me that it may be something important, but actually I'm not in the mood and by God if the call is not an important one I can rain insults toward that person.
The call ended and this time around the caller doesn't call back and I either.

I tried to storm out of my thoughts but I actually can't, I really want to focus on my work but I can't, all I can do is to keep on thinking about zahra, Zahra is everywhere I can't just brush her off my mind, I kept wondering what that means.

I know I will never fall in love, yes never I just can't stand that low, whenever you showed a lady how much you love her that warrants her the opportunity to disrespect you and that's what I hate most.

I can't stand low for a woman which some are just gold diggers, if you see a lady stuck around you it's for something she sees in you, I know how women are, cheats I even don't actually believe in love at first sight or true love it self.

"but what if your dad gets tired of watching you unmarried?" Asked my subconscious mind

I'm ready to accept any lady of his choice, but I can't actually stand that low to show a woman love, as it's all nonsense just the west of your precious time,money and all I can leave with her but nothing like love.

"but why would you keep thinking about zahra if you actually don't love her?"

Nowhere, It can't be possible, love no that's not me,I can't stand that low I can't give a room for a lady to disrespect me, loving a lady will just result to more of responsibilities upon you, I actually can't waste my time faking emotions. Note the sarcasm "faking emotions".