Prologue

"Wonyoung-ah!" A drunk cheerleader grasp to the freshman whose forced to attend the party.

"Unnie, can we just go home?" The freshman, Jang Wonyoung, beg the cheerleader.

First at all, she never attended any party and the cheerleader forced her to have fun, which is not for the freshman.

Just a typical introvert who would love to read a book rather than seeing people sucking each other's face, just like now inside the party house.

Wonyoung doesn't feel safe at all, blasting music, smell of alcohol, and college students making out.

"Wonyoung, she doesn't like me the way I like her!" The cheerleader who obviously forced her to the party sob.

Five bottles made her drunk for being a heart broken college student, Wonyoung sigh, "Unnie, there is a lot of better person than her." She assures.

The older look at the freshman, "Really?"

"Of course." Wonyoung smiled, "We need to go home unnie."

"Okay." The cheerleader agreed making the freshman grin not until the older gives her a bottle of beer, "But you need to drink this one in order to go home."

Wonyoung mentally hissed, she never tasted any alcohol, but she badly needed to go home already, tomorrow is Monday already.

"Unnie!" She whined, but the older insisted.

"Pretty please Wonyoung-ie, if not, then just leave me and I'll make out with a random person!"

"I beg you, don't do that." The younger plead, she doesn't like the idea, that sucks.

"Then please drink this one, and I'll behave, I promise!" The drunk one beamed.

Wonyoung was left with no choice, can she carry drinking alcohol?

"Fine."

"Yes!" The older clapped her hands.

Wonyoung got drunk apparently, but she sigh in relief once she got home, safe and sound, maybe.

Not until she woke up with hungover, and worst, there's a message she send to someone that she still haven't discovered.

You:
Yujin, last night was mind blowing.
12:29 AM