Chapter 6 - Deal

Note: IVEU students called themselves dive.

“You’re late.” The older rolled her eyes and boringly looked at the freshman.

Yujin waited for almost thirty minutes inside the café that almost making her leave the place, but since she was the only one who made the deal, she can’t leave.

“Sorry, traffic.” She shortly answered.

“Liar, today is Sunday, there is no way to have traffic.”

Wonyoung got annoyed and answered back her senior, “There was an accident, okay?”

“Oh...” Yujin cleared her throat, “So, as I was saying—”

“You didn’t say anything other than ranting.” Wonyoung sarcastically replied.

The older hold herself from talking back, “Whatever, let’s make this quick, let’s have a deal.”

“A what?” The taller one furrows her eyebrows in disbelief.

“A deal, miss Jang.”

“Oh right, that servant shit.” She muttered.

Yujin mischievously grin, “You curse? Wow.”

“Yeah, fuck you.” Wonyoung deadpanned.

Her eyes blinked twice in disbelief, Yujin sighed, “Well then,”

She opened the folder and gave it to the younger, “Here are the rules.”

Wonyoung opened the folder containing a thin paper with printed words, “You’re kidding me.”

She laughed but Yujin’s face was poker, “I am not, Jang.”

“Ready them out loud.” She instructed as the latter obeyed.

“Rules of Ahn Yujin’s servant: First, Jang Wonyoung needs to obey her master’s needs.”

The younger swallowed twice and repeated the first rule written on the paper, murmuring it, “Needs?”

Yujin hummed nonchalantly looking at the younger who seems taken aback by the first rule.

“What’s wrong with the rule?” She asked.

Wonyoung bit her lip before glaring at her senior, “Y-you wanted me to pleasure you?” She exclaimed just for the two of them to hear it.

“What? No! What are you even talking about?” Yujin hissed and scoff, “What I’m talking about is you need to obey everything that I need you to do!”

“My bad...” Wonyoung uttered and proceed to check the other rule.

The sophomore leans on her seat and gestures to the latter to continue, “Go on.”

“Can I at least change your sentence from rule number one?”

“Excuse me?”

“I don’t like the way it sounds like...”

“Fine but do not change the rule.” Wonyoung mentally rolled her eyes from her statement.

“Do you have a pen?” Yujin fished out her pen from her jacket and give it to the younger, “Here.”

Rules of Ahn Yujin’s servant:

1. Jang Wonyoung needs to obey her master’s needs (Wonyoungie will always obey her senior’s command.)

2. Jang Wonyoung will bring food for her master.

3. Jang Wonyoung should respect her master.