Chapter 3 - She's Mine

“Baby, wait a minute I have an incoming call,” Yujin told to her date, and check her phone.

She’s having lunch with someone from another academy, Yujin stood up far from her and answer the waiting call.

“Sakura unnie? What’s the matter?”

“Are you busy right now?”

“Uhm, yeah currently having lunch with her.”

The older chuckled, “Your baby? Sure.”

“Why did you call, unnie?”

“I already know who make out with yo—I mean that person who got your number.”

Yujin’s ears perk up, “Who was it?”

“She’s a freshman, Yujin-ah I’m telling you don’t mess her up, she seems innocent and uh...nerd.”

“No way, what if she forced me last night or more—”

“I don’t think so, Yujin. Look, the message says as the two of you enjoyed it, don’t get me wrong, but please settle this quietly this student is not like the others.”

“Just tell me her name, please.” She sighed in defeat, she have many reasons to be angry, reasons to hate the person who did it to her.

“I’m not telling you before you’ll explain your reason, why are you furious with her?”

“I’m telling you later, her name please?”

“Jang—Holy shit!” Sakura didn’t finish her sentence as Yujin can hear the noise—a fight exactly—from the other line.

“Hello? Unnie what’s happening out there?” She raised her voice and her date heard it.

Sakura turn the call down and Yujin starts to panic, she won’t forgive herself if her teammates are in trouble.

“Yujin-ah, are you going now?”

The athlete sadly hummed, “I’m sorry they need me right now, don’t worry I’ll treat you again for a meal next time.” She kissed her forehead and bid her farewell.

——

“Why the heck do you have a hickey?” Rei helped the latter cover them with concealer.

“Don’t ask me, I don’t even know.” The latter flatly answered.

She looks at herself in the mirror, wanting to cry about why she even a have hickey—hickeys, three of them—in the first place.

Wonyoung was sure she got home safely without any trouble, “This is impossible.”

“It’s possible duh, first you can’t remember anything, second you have questionable hickeys planted on your neck.”

“Please, let’s not talk about it anymore.”

Rei sighed in defeat, “Alright, let’s have lunch with Jiwon.”

“Jiwon?”

“My best friend from the next building, she’s also a freshman, Liz for short.”

She hates to interact with someone who’s not worth being with, but if it is Rei’s friend she’s sure she can make it.

“O-okay, let’s go.”

When they reached the canteen, Jiwon waved her hand.

“That’s Liz.” Rei waved back and jogged towards the cheerleader.

“Hi, I’m Liz,” She offered her hand for a handshake and Wonyoung gladly accept it, “You’re so beautiful just like Rei described you, Wonyoung-ssi.”