Chapter 7 - Wrath

Sunday Evening

The girl turned off her phone to face Yujin, "I was inside Gaeul unnie's car earlier, I saw you inside the café."

Yujin glanced at her, "Baby, it's not what you think."

"It's fine." The latter sighed.

"Wonyoung and I barely know each other." Yujin tried to convince her.

"I won't buy it."

"Bab-" The girl glared before Yujin can call her, "Don't, please stop. Also, I will never talk to you unless you will tell me about what I exactly saw inside the café."

"I can explain..."

"I saw some tweets from your university, I can hear about the two of you wherever I go, can't you be honest to me? I'm going home."

Before the basketball player can even react she was left alone inside her apartment, "I'm fucked up."

She opened her phone and the worst timing crossed her path again, she got a message from her father.

Dad: Introduce your girlfriend to us next week.

__

Monday: University

"Wonyoung-ah, I like Yujin."

The freshman bit her lip, "Oh gosh, now I remembered."

"Remember what?" Rei lazily finished reading a textbook, "I hate being a college student." She added.

"Rei, I told you Yujin sunbae and I have nothing more than being strangers to each other not until that drunk incident, right?"

"Hmm, pretty well. But I think you guys are cute together, so what's the deal between you two right now?"

"Let's not talk about it, I have another concern than Yujin sunbae, well these concern is also connected to her so I think I'm just unlucky."

"What concern?" Rei closed the textbook and lean her head on the table.

"Gaeul unnie..”

"What about your cousin?"

"S-She likes Yujin sunbae."

The Japanese freshman snorted, "Woah, that's.."

"I know, and the worst thing is that Gaeul unnie saw us inside the café yesterday."

"Good luck girl—no wait, what were the two of you doing inside the café? Date with Yujin sunbae huh?"

"No!" Wonyoung hissed, "What are you talking about!"

"Miss Jang, Miss Naoi, minimize your voice please." The librarian warned.

“See? Shut up, if the librarian kicks us out..”

“She did not.”

Wonyoung massages her temples, “I want to slap you right now.”

The smaller grin, “I bet you can’t, you love me.”

“Yeah, whatever.”

Rei mischievous looked at her friend, “What’s up with the date?”

“I don’t wanna tell you, it’s complicated.”

“Well, maybe I can help?”

Wonyoung sighed, “I want to tell you Rei, I really want to.”

“What’s stopping you girl?”