Six

Alexis was angry. She was angry at how severus had treated her. She knew how they had a connection and now he had treated her like she was nothing and she was going to make him pay.

Alexis was going to ruin him and she was going to enjoy it. Alexis walked into the common room as nova looked to her. "What?" Alexis asked.

"I want to know what this plan of yours is. Look, I know you are embarrassed but you are Alexis Malfoy. And you are a bigger person. Are you really going to let Severus Snape get to you?" Nova asked.

Alexis smiled. "He's not getting to me. He's embarrassing me. He needs to learn that no one messes with a Malfoy and gets away with it," Alexis said.

Nova looked to her. "And how are you going to do that?" She asked.

"I am going to seduce him then crush him. We had something. And he won't admit it. But trust me, there is chemistry there. And he will pay," Alexis said as Nova looked to her and sighed.

Nova knew that there was no point arguing over it all. "Just be careful okay," Nova said.

Alexis smirked. "Oh I will."

****

Alexis walked into the potion classroom. She looked to see Severus and looked to him and smirked. "I don't know what is going on in your head. But you and I isn't going to happen. You have to get this stupid idea of your head,"Severus said.

Alexis looked to him and smirked. "You know that you can say whatever you want. But I am not stupid. And we both know that something has happened. You can't ignore that. And you forget how easily I can ruin you.  I can go to Dumbledore. And I can tell him all that you have done. How you have crossed a line with a student," Alexis said.

Severus looked to her and frowned. He knew he couldn't loose his job because of something like that. Because of Alexis Malfoy. And he knew how he had to do his best to keep her sweet.  "What do you want?" he asked.

Alexis looked to him and smirked. "Now we are on the same page.  You are going to start being nicer to me and Nova from now on. And whatever I want, I get understood," Alexis said as Severus nodded as she smirked and walked off. 

****

Alexis got back to her dorm and smirked as she saw Nova. "I told you it would all work out. He is going to start to be a little bit nicer to use from now on," Alexis said.

Alexis knew it was wrong to black mail her teacher. But she knew that she wasn't going to let him get away with thinking that he was in charge when he was a bully.

Little did Alexis know how complicated things were about to become. Especially with Severus Snape.

Alexis had no idea that he was not someone that she wanted to mess with.