Two

Alexis had somehow managed to get under Severus' skin. She drove him mad. It had been a few days since she had returned to Hogwarts and she was finally having her first potions lesson. She didn't know how to feel about that.

Alexis and Nova made their way to the great hall. She looked up at Severus. She tried to avoid looking at him for too long because she knew how much she would want him again. She couldn't go back there.

As soon as they'd eaten their breakfast, Alexis stood up and made her to the dungeons. She was anxious to see how the lesson went but she knew something had to be done.

***
Severus looked up as Alexis walked in. He looked at her. "I trust you can be professional," he said.

"That's quite hypocritical of you," Alexis said as she sat down. She sat there and looked at him but didn't say anything.

Severus was about to speak when the rest of the class came in. Nova looked between her cousin and her potions Professor. She sat down next to Alexis. "Has something happened?"

"Not at all. He told me to be professional. I told him that he was a hypocrite. He hasn't been professional when he got into my knickers and then kicked me out of potions," Alexis said.

***
Snape had given out the instructions. Alexis began setting up while Nova got the ingredients. Alexis smiled as Nova rolled her eyes. "Imagine the Gryffindors making a love potion. Probably goes against everything they believe," she said.

Alexis sniggered and began to help make the potion. She felt someone stand behind her. She turned to see Severus. "You're doing this wrong."

"How am I? You just want an excuse to get close," Alexis said. She looked at him. "Can I help you?"

Severus smirked and looked at her. "Stay behind."

***
Severus knew he needed to prove to Alexis that he didn't love her anymore. Alexis sat down at the table. She smiled. "To what do I owe the not so pleasure?" She asked.

"I don't love you anymore."

Alexis nodded and smirked. "Yeah I know you're lying. You forget. I've been brought up around liars. I can tell when someone is lying," she said.

Severus rolled his eyes and looked at her. "Why don't you believe Me? I do not love you."

"Oh I know. And believe me Professor Snape, I'm over you too."

***
Alexis went back to the common room. She wasn't happy with how Severus was treating her. It was annoying her to say the least.

Nova looked up. "What's happened?" She asked.

"He doesn't love me. But I don't care. I don't love him anymore either," Alexis said.

Nova knew her cousin was lying. She looked at her. "Lexa, I think you need to admit that you do still love him. You just don't want to seem weak," she said.

***
Severus sat in his private quarters. He felt lost without Alexis but he had to push her away. For her own safety and protection.