7❄️ Some Untold Confession ❄️

The east sky flooding with the blue moonlight and the stars shining with a splendid glory.

Carrying the yellow lamp, Draupadi enters into the Yudhishthir's chamber. The fernished room carved with lapis lazuli illuminates with a serene shine. Enlighting every corner of the room, she comes out. He hasn't come yet.

"Arya–" she, pouting her face comes out into the common hall of Pandavas. The other four Pandavas are busy in some discussion. The sudden voice of their wife makes them to look onto their her.
"What happened Panchali?" Nakul softly asks.

"Nothing Arya, just Arya Yudhishthir hasn't comd yet." She huffs in a affectionately complaining manner.

"Krishnaa, Pitamaha Bhishm and Kakashree Vidur called him, so–" Arjun replies, supressing some words into him. There's something harsh thing has been going on deep inside the politics of Hastinapur, which may wound the heart of newly married Draupadi, the bride of clan. She need time and they have to give her enough tike to present all the political decision near her.

Arjun walks near to her and makes her seat near on a couch. "Jyesth always used to be late, this much or more." He utters with a cheesy smile to divert the topic.

"Yes, and you know, this time we four used to celebrate fun time with gossips." Bhim laughs.

"Gossips?" She curves her eyes in surprise.

"Yes, gossips. Some complain, some judgement, like all this. Jyesth always say, these are not good, but who makes him realise, these are joyous as we are doing in healthy manner" Sahadev explains like a toping on joke. Everyone bursts in laughter.

It's passed several months after their marriage, and Draupadi get mostly mixed up among them, from Panchal to Hastinapur, they have shifted with the spending of happy time together, from morning to night, her cheeks always broaden up with the smile adorned by them. Even, the lovely time as being a particular couple too, she is enjoying amazingly. Still, with Yudhishthir, she hasn't able to get much time with him. She knows, he is the eldest who is standing among their brothers, mother and now her, as a pillar with inevitable strength.

"Krishnaa, Jyesth" Draupadi was lost in all these thinking, suddenly Arjun's call brings her in sense. She looks up, the tall, fair golden figure of him is entering through the opening of huge sandalwood door.

❄️❄️

"Arya!" Sitting at the edge of the bed Draupadi looks at Yudhishthir, who is still busy at looking some scroll with full concentration. He is minimum in jewles, mostly bare body shining in the yellowish lamp light, eyes curves in some deep thinking, and hands resting on the table.

"Hmn, a moment priyee", he says without lifting his eyes from the scroll.

Draupadi again turns silent. Nowadays, her eldest husband is becoming more and more busy, as well as she can understand, he is crossing something tough situation. Still, he never forget to make her lovable. Just like, today only, before going to the courtroom, he, wrapping his arms around her, pecked her forehead. That sweet gesture of him making her blush even now.

Walking near to him, Draupadi embraces his shoulder from back. The bangles of hers tingles with the neckpiece of him.
"Panchali, you can sleep" he, looking at her black kohl eyes, utters.

"Tired is you, and asking me to sleep?" Draupadi huffs, on which Yudhishthir can't let himself other than to smile. Resting his scroll silently on the table he gets up.

"Okay, I defeated!" He excalims.

"It's not a warefare, and as per I know any of my husband doesn't like war, mostly my peace loving eldest one." She turning herself from him replies.

All these childish acts of her, makes Yudhishthir more giggle. But, then, suddenly, his face turns heavy.
"Peace loving!" He sighs.

Draupadi senses her. He abruptly hugs him. Making him sit on the bed, she asks. "What happened Arya?"

Yudhishthir stays silent. Then, taking a long pause, he lies down.

"Arya, you didn't reply me. Or– is it the confidential? S-o-r-r-y" she stars to compose herself by bending herself from the issue.

"Nothing confidential, my love" The abrupt arms of Yudhishthir, uncertainty embraces Draupadi in his arms, tightly. The eyes of him turns moist. "Draupadi, we are in love with you, you are in mine and we are in you, we aren't different from each other."

Draupadi gasps. This sudden action of him has going above her head, but, no doubt it makes her emotional towards him. She palces one palm on his broad chest and with another palm, starts caressing her brown hairs.

"You are our fortune, blessed to get you my wife. After marrying you, we get back our everything in one go. I want nothing just a happy and prosperous life of ours, a beautiful future of our together. But–" his words tremble and he caresses her face.

"But, what Arya?" Draupadi concerns. Her black orbs concentrates into his brownish one.

"But, Kaurav's wants partition." He confesses. "And partition will lead us—"

"Oh!" Draupadi pulls his face close to her. She too becomes awestrucks in this sudden statement.

"That's why, today—"

"I understand." She kisses his head, softly. "Arya, I will be in agreement, whichever decision will be happen. I will stay with you, forever and ever, and I want nothing, except you five."

The grips of Yudhishthir's arms tightens and deeply remain looking into her eyes. She smiles. And again, fir a long moment they lost in the stare of each other's orbs.

"Arya, the lights irritating" she complains, by breaking his hug.

Yudhishthir nods. "Let me help you." Taking the fan, he, at a swift extinguishes them all. And astonishing to him, Draupadi pulls the curtains in.

"What happened?" He asks.

The darkness has spread all over the room. Only the faint moonshine is coming by penetrating the siffon curtains. He feels a hug on his chest, it's she, followed by a giggle.
"Arya, I love you" she whispers coyly.

The fair fingers on him entangles along with the curly hairs on her and she feels his index finger below her chin.
"Yudhishthir loves his Panchali too, a lot" taking his lips near her ears he utters.

She shivers with a shy blsuh. Her cheeks has heaten up, he can sense. Slowly, leaning forward with each other her lips sensation with touch of his lips pair.
"Arya" she clutches his cloak in shyness and hugs him. And more than that only tingling sounds of their jewel remain audible.

❄️❄️

AishRohitian Yeh lijiye☺️❤️