9❄️ Maiden of Kampilya ❄️

The gold hued eyes of Yudhishthir sticks under the tree, where she is sitting. Her red veil running from her head is plundering on the grasses. The slender arms of her fill with gorgeous gold ornaments. And her blueish face, like the deep clouds of monsoon on looking at those anyone could fill with an strange serene.

He too is feeling like that. There is something in her, which maddens him vigorously. He can't able to resist himself without looking at her.
From the first glance of her in swamvyar, he started to fall for her. When, with her slow and confident motion walks into the amphitheatre and sits amidst of the royals of Panchal, he feels there's is something in her which captivating him. With the elaborate eyes, he stays at her unblinkingly sitting in between the crowds of Brahmans.

Yudhishthir takes a long breath curving a tiny smile. Blinking a bit he starts to walk towards her. Swamvyar and it's aftermath, feels like thousands years have passed in between this. Several holocaust had tremored them, and after one eternity, crossing and cutting all impossibilities, his deep dreams has came in front if him. A pink blush tint fills his fair cheek.

The amphitheatre chanting the valour of Arjun, his brither, and the princess of Panchal, Krishnaa, garlanding the Arjun with glee. Arjun's face also glowing in effect of her. Both of their eyes on each other, touching each other's soul.

It's not true that he wasn't happy or the disappointed broke his heart. He was happy, as he knows Arjun (better than many one), Arjun was in love with the princess.
Siding and deleting all his previous emotions he uttered the blessing, "May you both be very happy".

After that, several steps had been taken on the path of Kampilya forest, from Panchal palace to the cottage of Kunti and his sons. Like the way flower drops from the tree by the sudden gust of wind, in the similar way Kunti's order hits them. The fallen flower of now picked up for binding marriage garland, and usually the Pandavas going to tie knot with the princess, whom they once secretly loved.

Looking at him coming, Draupadi gets up. Her bluish face glows radiantly under the deep blue sky's reflection more. The black orbs in her deep kohl lined petal eyes. Leaving the clutch of her veil, she joins her palm.

Her beauty all time mesmerized him, but now her formality, astonished him. His reflexed skilled mind too dilated for a moment. "Maybe this is the love." He thinks to himself and gently chuckles.

"Yuvraj" she softly says.

"Kumari, neither I am Yuvraj nor a prince by identity now" Yudhishthir says looking at her face. A deep pain he feels now, which he never felt before. It was all okay he happily accepted whatever fate has given to him, but, now he is going to marry, to marry the princess of Panchal, Draupadi, who is in born nurtured dearly in the royalty of palace, how she will come with them, live with them and how they will keep her. He is nothing now.

Draupadi smiles. Fixing her deep into his orbs. "Do identity is given to anyone? Or snatch by anyone? We made our identity. And the way I can easily identify you as Yudhishthir, you all as Pandavas, the same way world can." The confidence oozing out from his voice. The emphasis which rarely heard.
Yes, she is unparallel. Yudhishthir nods his head, and stays silent bends his face in agreement.

Suddenly both feels has echoed with the joyous chirping of birds, the smell of sweet flowers has been filling their nostrils, flapping slowly their wings, the butterflies are revolving around them.

Draupadi too lowers her eyelashes, pressing a little smile coloring complementary her cheeks.

"Kumari" breaking the silence, he slowly utters. "Mata is calling you inside, you can take rest there. Bhim, Arjun, Nakul and Sahadev will return very soon with alms. Please-" forwarding his arms he indicates her way.

Draupadi smiles. Holding her gawn and veil, she follows him.

"I am sorry Kumari" Yudhishthir speaks.

"For why Yuvraj?" She surprisingly asks.

"I can understand that, thi-s marr-iage- any girl-" he hesitatingly continues.

She stops her feet and glances him, with a long poured moment.
"I have no problem" she coyly utters. "I believe in destiny, believe in process, believe myself, believe you, believe Pandavas" her eyelashes lows down.

"Us? Why?" Yudhishthir murmurs in amusement.

Draupadi doesn't says anything. She just starts walking. She blushes fills with her cheek. Unknowingly, her movement turns agile, thrumming her chest, he heart wanting to come out.

"Rajkumari Krishnaa-?" Yudhishthir asks again. "Any problem?"

Draupadi shakes her head left and right. With her timidest voice she utters, "because towards Pandavas, I am in-" she can't complete her words. She squeezes her eyes and holding the door pane, she runs inside the cottage.

Yudhishthir doesn't walk inside anymore. He hasn't the efficiency anymore. Kamdev has wounded him vigorously. He squeezes his eyes. Her voice is still humming in his ears, especially the last sentence.
"Because, towards Pandavas I am in-"
The love word couldn't become audible as she has too lowed in shyness, but there's no difficulties came to identity that her sentence would complete with the word "Love".

❄️❄️