Chapter 22

Clarke POV

It was the next morning, she was awake but Lexa was still sleeping. They were facing each other and their limbs were in a tangled mess. Lexa had her head cradled in her neck, her chin gently resting on the top of Lexa's head. She felt her soft and slow breath against the lower part of her neck. Lexa had one arm around her and had one hand on her boob.

She moved her hand from Lexa's back to her hair and started to run her fingers through her hair. She looked out the window and it was still pretty early in the morning. The sky still had some orange mixed in with the sky and the sun was low in the sky.

Lexa was in deep sleep because usually she would wake up after a while of her playing with her hair. Clarke closed her eyes again, wanting to just enjoy the feeling of Lexa against her.

A few minutes later, she heard the door slowly creak open. She didn't open her eyes but heard footsteps move into the bedroom. "Aw, would you look how cute they are." Octavia whispered. "Why can't you sleep like that, I wake up with you knee in my stomach and armpit in my face." Clarke smiled in her but it was hidden by Lexa's slightly messy hair.

"Aw, Lexa is holding Clarke boob." Raven whispered. She could tell Raven was smiling. "Why can't you be like that, I wake up to your hands in a normal spot."

"Because I like your ass better while Lexa loves her tits more than candles." Clarke rolled onto her back and Lexa grumbled, pulling her closer. "Shit your awake."

"Yeah, now I know that O is an ass girl." Clarke said, keeping her voice low.

"Is she awake?" Raven asked, nodding at Lexa.

"No, she hasbeen passed out since I've woken up." Clarke said, rubbing Lexa's back. "Lex." Clarke said, softly. "Lexa." She shook Lexa gently. Lexa grumbled, pulling her closer, and she ended up squeezing her boob. She swallowed a moan. "Niron."

"What?" Lexa mumbled, not moving.

"We have to get up."

"No." Lexa said. Raven and Octavia laughed. Lexa picked up her head, confused.

"We have to get going soon." Clarke said. "And you are also holding my boob." Lexa looked down at her chest and then moved her hand away.

"Fine." Lexa groaned. "Leave so we can get ready." Lexa made a shooing motion with her head. Raven and Octavia left but grabbed the four bags to put in the rover before heading out.

Clarke got out of bed and started to undress. Lexa sat up and stretched. Clarke took her shirt off and Lexa got distracted.

"How'd you sleep?" Clarke asked, taking off her pants.

"Amazing." Lexa said, watching Clarke's boobs bounce as she moved. "How about you?"

"I woke up to you trying to suffocate me with your arm in the middle of the night." Clarke said, smiling. Lexa laughed softly. "But other than that, pretty good."

Lexa got out of bed and they started to get dressed and ready. It took a little longer than it was supposed to because they kept stealing kisses and touches but they finally got ready. They walked out of the room and started to make breakfast just as Raven and Octavia walked back in.

"You two are so cute it makes me want to gag." Raven said, sitting down at the table. "All cuddly and cute and lovely."

"We are just standing here." Clarke said. Lexa was leaning against a counter and Clarke was a few feet away at another counter, making herself breakfast. Lexa just grabbed a piece of fruit for her breakfast.