~ Chapter Two ~

Ashley

Ashley

"Ashley if you don't bring your ass on, nobody got time for this shit." Terry yelled from downstairs.

"I'm just putting my damn earrings in damn!" I replied as I placed the back of my earring on my ear.

"You don't got that many damn ears my nigga. Hurry the fuck up." He told me.

Why did I ask him to drop me off again?

I stayed at his because my car broke down last night and his house was the closes to get to when the tow truck got to me.

Plus, I didn't want them to have my address and I know they aint gone fuck with him.

Today, me, milani, and nicole are going to the mall to shop for our Halloween costume for the party this weekend.

I'm so happy I got them to agree to go. Any party that involves Terry and his friends be the shit.

I know what my cousin does for a living but that doesn't make him a bad guy. He's still my cousin; blood is thicker than water and family is more important than anything. His life choices are his and I can only respect that.

I grabbed my things and started walking down the stairs.

"Bruh I swear on yah future kids grandkids if you don't get the fuck down these stai-" he started talking again.

Why the fuck men can't be patient? Damn!

"I'm right here, grumpy impatient ass nigga" I said pushing his head with two of my fingers.

He looked at me with a straight face and pointed at me.

"Do that shit again and ima break all dem damn nails the fuck off." He started walking towards the front door.

"Do that shit again and ima break all dem damn nails the fuck off." I mocked him and started laughing.

"Ima make yo ass walk. Goofy looking ass." He said as he let me walk out first then locked his door.

"Pshhh, boy pleaseee. How I look tho?" I asked

I had on a simple yellow and black romper.