~ Chapter Three ~

Street

Street

"Bout time a nigga get here." Mark said as I walked through the door.

"Exactly, bro we over here waiting on yo ass." Will said

"My bad damn....had to go make sure my baby Milani was doing fine." I said looking at Mark.

He gave me a straight face as the others laughed.

"Don't make me pull this gun out nigga." He said with his hand on his clip.

I laughed and held my hand up "I'm just playing man."

"Clip bout to off yo ass keep fucking around." Stalker told me.

"I was just saying I had to check on ha....I think I left her in good condition tho." I said bussing out laughing and quickly moving.

This nigga removed his shit from waist and cocked his shit.

"Yo yo yo yo...chill" I told him.

He nodded his head "that's what the fuck I thought." He said putting it back up, on his waist.

The rest of them was down hard laughing and so was I.

He looked at all us and cracked a smile and started laughing himself.

This lowkey how we play around with each other. And ever since we found out him and Milani got together we been messing with him by saying some kind of sexual shit about her hence why I said some slick shit just now.

"Damn, this nigga ain't playing." Flame said laughing.

"I ain't playin' bout ha dawg" he said sitting back on the couch.

We were meeting up at Flame's place to discuss some things before the party started.

The party doesn't start until ten tonight, at the club Flame owned.

"Oh so its locked in?" Flame and Stalker asked at the same time.

Clip looked up at the ceiling for a minute to think and then nodded his head "Yeah...yeah we locked in." He said

"Ayeee" we all said

He smiled and shook his head "I ain't fooling up with y'all let's plan this damn party." He said.

"Right."

We spent the next hour planning out the party and how everything was gone go. We each had a job of getting things ready so we checked off everything.

After that we decided to smoke around for a bit and have a pre-party for us.

"Aye what's shawty name is that was with yah girl tho?" Taker asked Clip

"Who? Nicole or Ashley?" He asked

"I mean they both bad as hell but I think Ashley...she the one with the long curly black hair." He described and made me look at him.