~ Chapter Four ~

Stalker

Stalker

"Olive get up boo." I shook her getting her to wake up.

"But daddy I'm so sleepy." She whined

I chuckled "you should've went to bed on time last night. Nana told me how you was up late last night."

"That's not fair cause barbie comes on for two hours and I dont wanna miss it." She pouted with her eyes closed.

"Life's not fair, get up." I told her.

"Nooo daddy please." She begged pulling the cover closer to her.

I shrug my shoulders "alright cool, I guess I'll just cancel my plans of taking you to the Kids Fun House then."

She jumped out the bed "No no, I wanna go. I'll get up please lemme go." She said jumping up and down.

"That's what I thought, go wash up your things are already set up. You can pick out your own clothes." I told her making her bed.

"Ok daddy, can mommy come too?" She asked giving me puppy dog eyes.

"I'll call her and see if she can, ok."

"Yayyyyy!" She screamed heading to her bathroom down the hall.

I really didn't want to call Denise but my baby really wants her to come with us.

I don't have a problem with Denise at all, but like I've said she likes to play games sometimes and I ain't with that shit.

Besides that she's a great person, inside and out. She takes great care of Olive and is a great mom.

Me and her were together until Olive was about two years old. We just thought it would be better if we separated we both wanted different things at the time.

She wanted to travel and see the world and that's something I couldn't do because of what my life is surrounded by.

I went into my room to grab my phone to call her.

I dialed her number and let it ring.

After two rings she picked up "Yes Shamar" she answered

"Wassup boo." I said

"Nothing, just chillin, being lazy." She said

I laughed "Well Olive wants you to come with us to Kids Fun House so get up and get dressed. I'll be over there in about two hours."

"Who you think you demanding boy?" She asked and I could hear movement.

I smirked "I bet you getting up tho."

Me and Denise have slept together since we broke up but never had a talk about trying again. We just hook up when we want and things are cool.

"Only because my baby wants me to go." She laughed