~ Chapter Five ~

Flame

Flame

"Ain't this some shit" I mumbled to myself as I looked at the text over and over again.

I gotta figure out how to play my cards now because of this shit. I swear this life always got some shit poppin' off.

I parked my car in the driveway of a house that we used for getaways or just to lay low after some shit done happened.

When Taker texted the group chat with the code I was at the warehouse handling some business. We don't have times like this often but when the time comes I have a system that makes sure I don't get caught up, me or the gang.

I got off the phone with Clip and did a quick conversation to get an understanding of the situation. We communicated the best we could on the phone and saved the rest until everybody got to the spot.

I took a few deep breaths before getting out the car and unlocking the door walking inside.

I placed my keys on the end table and went to the kitchen. Reaching at the top of the cabinet, I grabbed a weed stash. Knowing the shit I was about to hear in a few minutes I needed sum to help me deal with this shit.

After I gathered everything I needed and I made my way to the basement and reached for my lighter out my pocket and placed my glock on the glass table.

I concentrated on rolling up my blunt and did so until I rolled at least four of them jawns.

For the next thirty minutes I spent my time just smoking and letting the weed take over me.

"Ayo Flame!!" I heard one of them niggas yell.

I ain't answered because I knew they'd make they way down here.

Just like I said they footsteps were heard coming downstairs into the basement.

"Yooo!" Stalker announced himself.

I nodded my head at him and the rest of them as they made their way downstairs and towards the couch.

"Damn, four of them shits tho?" Street asked.

I shook my head and put it out "It's the only way I can stay cool during this situation."

They all sat down and got comfortable.

"Okay so like I told Taker and you over the phone, somehow, someway they got footage of the shit that went down with Street and the two guys. I made sure their wasn't anything that led back to him at the station and in evidence. Street did you clean up any loose ends at the scene?" Clip asked

"Yeah, I went and checked with some of the guys from the trap house to make sure. Ain't shit there to lead back to me." Street said

"Cool, but Street these images...its not clear enough but nigga anybody in the Harlem streets, in New York period know this you man." Stalker said as we looked through the files Clip hand laid out on the table.