~ Chapter Nine ~

Milani

Milani

"Mmmm" I groaned an stretched before opening my eyes.

The sun has now risen and it looks good outside.

I turned around to see Mark on his back sleeping peacefully.

I smiled and blushed as I stared at him thinking about last night.

We have been all over this house last night. It started on the couch, then the floor into the kitchen, on the counter and the table. After that he carried me upstairs to his bedroom where we started back on the wall then the bed which lasted us about three more rounds and we were done.

The last time I seen last night was actually two in the morning.

It felt so amazing. It's been about a year or so since I've had any sexual relations with a man and Mark exceeded my expectations.

It's like he knew exactly what to do. He hit my g-spot sooo good last night that I didn't know what to do with myself.

I crawled on top of him and rubbed my hands up and down his chest.

He started to move under me as I leaned down and kissed each one of his abs and up to his pecs.

When I looked up he was staring at me causing me to giggle just a lil.

"Good Morning baby"

"Good morning" he said before I kissed him and I mean I laid it on him.

I let my tongue roam his mouth as he did the same to mines.

"Babe, shit" he groaned as I moved to his neck licking and sucking on his sweet spot.

I laughed leaning back up biting my lip.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself." I smiled

"Neither can I." He said grabbing a handful of my ass and smacked it.

I could feel his morning wood as I sat on his lap and his hands traveling back and forth from my ass to my thighs.

"You know that makes me horny when you do that." I stated gripping his side

He flipped that us over and slid inside of me.

"Ah mmm" I moaned gripping his back.

"That makes the two of us." He smirked

After two rounds I still wanted more.

I got on all fours and arched my back. I looked back and bit my lip.

Once he got behind me and guided his way into me.

I gripped the sheet "ohh fuck"

"Damn Lani you got some good pussy" he told me

"Fuck! I knowww, ahh" I moaned

I started to throw my ass back on him.

I looked back to see him with his eyes rolling to the back of his head.