Chapter 1

(Y/N) Kira is a beautiful woman who deeply cared about her family. She always make everyone's day bright with just a smile. She is very kind and caring to everyone, specially, to her family. She deeply admire her family and she is willing to do everything just to make her family happy.
____________________________

Morioh, 1990
____________________________

It was a sunny day. (Y/N) sat in the porch of the house with a cup of warm coffee in her hand and a book on the other. She gaze at every word in the book as she take a sip on her coffee. She already read the book multiple times but she didn't really bother if she already read the same book and words. However, reading the same book all the time is exhausting and boring, (Y/N) would often yawn or close the book if she ever got bored reading it.

As she read, the front door open making her look up behind her to see her husband, Yoshikage Kira, standing in the doorway with confusion written on his face. He greeted her in a monotone and cold voice before walking back inside. (Y/N) sighed and stand up, closing her book. She walk inside the house and close the door behind her. She walk towards the kitchen to see Kira sitting in the chair, reading a book while holding a cup of coffee. He glance up at her then back at reading.

'Why is he acting like this?' She thought, sadly.

(Y/N) and Kira have been married for over 2 years now. She was so glad to find a perfect man like Kira and wanted to live together. However, after a year passed, she only felt nothing but loneliness due to Kira being busy and workaholic at time to time and didn't have time for her.

As (Y/N) stare at her husband, a small pang of guilt hit her. She didn't really regret marrying Kira, however, she felt guilty for not being a perfect wife for him. (Y/N) let another sigh, she walk towards the vacant chair and sit down. She look down at the food Kira served for them; it was her favorite. She grab her chopstick and pick the shrimp. She open her mouth and place it on her tongue. She chew on the juicy shrimp, tasting the delightful taste of sauce from it. Her eyes widen slightly as she taste the bittersweet sauce.

"This is... Delicious." She said, smiling.

Kira only hum in response as he continue reading. The young woman started to eat the delightful dish made by her husband. She couldn't believe that Kira can cook so good and better than she thought. Kira is truly a amazing person and a perfect husband than any other men.

After eating breakfast, (Y/N) cleaned up the table and washed the dishes while listening to Morioh-cho radio. She sighed and look outside the window in front of her. She then went back on washing the dishes while thinking about various things in her mind and unanswerable questions. Her mind were filled with wonder about her husband...

Back in her past, (Y/N) met Kira and quickly fell for him. She didn't admit it, however, she showed it by doing everything just to get his attention and heart. She would often give him gifts, chocolates and anything like a couple would do. Soon, Kira falls for her due to her kindness. They soon got married much to her father's dismay. Like what her father told her: "Someday, you'll regret marrying a man like Kira. I don't want him for you, he only wanted your money, your body and many other things from you!" However, that didn't stop her from marrying the man she love...

As (Y/N) clean the dishes, she didn't notice a man standing behind her. She just wash the dishes with a smile tugging on her lips as she hum a song that her mother always sang to her. Kira put his hand on her shoulder making her flinch at the sudden contact. She look up at him in the eyes. Her (e/c) eyes twinkled like stars as she stare up at him lovingly.

"What are you doing, Darling?" She asked, blushing slightly.

Kira look down at her with a blank expression. He slowly turn her body around, he farrowed his eyebrows and slowly lean down. (Y/N) blush, her cheeks getting warm as she stare up at him. Kira look at her in the eyes, his blue eyes gazing at her (e/c) orbs. (Y/N) dried her hands using her pink apron. Kira glance down at her smooth hand before grabbing it gently. He rub his thumb on the back of her hand. He use his free hand to support himself as he stare at her hand lovingly. He slowly brought her hand up and gently kissed it.