Chapter 5

____________________________

Morioh, 1990
____________________________

"Say 'ahh'" The blond haired man cooed.

The (h/c) haired woman smiled and place her hand on her husband's shoulder. She grab the spoon he was holding and grin at her baby, she started baby talking to her baby while she place the spoonful of healthy oatmeal in his mouth. The baby giggled and eat the oatmeal. He clapped both of his small hands while giggling as his mother praised him for being so good.

"See? Feeding a baby isn't that hard." (Y/N) said, softly smiling.

"I know, but he doesn't like the food." Kira said, sighing.

"I don't know what you meant but feeding Yoshiko is very fun specially, when he play the food or maybe, eating his food without any worries." (Y/N) said, looking at her baby.

Kira nod his head and look down at Yoshiko. He couldn't believe that (Y/N) can feed a baby with no problems, and she can convince the baby to eat using this "baby talk". (Y/N) started feeding Yoshiko while Kira stood behind her with a blank expression and not to mention the small blush dusting his cheeks from the embarrassment.

"I thought you said that you have work today, hm?" (Y/N) asked, not looking at him.

Kira nod his head and turn around. (Y/N) didn't bother if he leaves but she would miss him if he did leave her. She watch as Kira slowly leave making he stand up. (Y/N) told Yoshiko to stay still while she talk to Kira,and with that she walk away from him. Yoshiko stretch his small arms out, trying to reach his mother but she was too far from him, until...

"Mo... Mommy!" Yoshiko yelled.

(Y/N) quickly turn around along with Kira, she rush towards him and smile. She picked him up and kissed his head while praising him. Kira smile at his son's first word despite being sad because he didn't heard him say 'papa' or 'daddy'. (Y/N) started kissing Yoshiko's face while telling him that she was so happy to hear his first word making him giggle in response.

At the end of the day, Yoshiko continue to say 'mama' but that didn't annoy (Y/N), and instead, she was happy and proud of him. When Kira came home, he was greeted by Yoshiko yelling 'papa' at him which made him proud of him along with (Y/N). She always thought of having a beautiful family, which it came true, and now she was hoping that no one would disturb her peaceful family...

____________________________

Thursday, 6:30 am
____________________________

"Darling! Look at Yoshiko!" (Y/N) yelled from the living room door.

Kira hum and walk out of the kitchen. (Y/N) pointed at the blond haired boy who tried standing up using the sofa as a support. She smiled widely as her son slowly took a shaky step, she then decided to show up to him. (Y/N) call his name in a soft and gentle voice as she knelt down just a few feet away from him and stretch her arms out for him. Kira stood beside her with a proud smile plastering on his lips as he stare at his son.

"Mommy... Daddy..." Yoshiko mumbled, smiling and giggling.

(Y/N) smile at him. She watch Yoshiko take another step towards her before walking towards her in a rather eager way then started running towards her. (Y/N) scoop him in her arms and held him tightly. She kissed his forehead and praised him while looking at his big innocent blue eyes that held with happiness and joy. Kira came behind her, he place his hands on her shoulders and look at Yoshiko over her shoulder.

"I love you, my angel." (Y/N) said, tenderly. "And, I love you too, darling." She said, looking at Kira.

"I love you too, my love... You too, little one." Kira said, smiling at her and at Yoshiko.