Chapter 10

____________________________

Morioh, 1999
____________________________

"Good morning, class." (Y/N) greeted, smiling.

"Good morning, Miss (Y/N)." Everyone greeted.

(Y/N) smile widely and explain to them about their new topic for the day. Everyone whine at how boring math is and how hard it is. Some didn't really care whether it's hard or boring, as long as she continue talking while they do whatever they want. Some students she knew payed attention to her; Josuke listening as close as possible as if he was interested, Okuyasu looking at her dreamingly (not paying attention to the lesson), Koichi listening carefully, and Yukako watching Koichi in the corner of her eye and paying attention to the lesson while doing it.

While teaching, (Y/N) could feel a bit uncomfortable because of a certain student's gaze on her. She glance up towards that student to see that he was sitting in front row, he has a dark brown hair and brown eyes. She could tell that he was planning on something bad to her; something that her husband will dislike. She shook the thought of it and continue her lesson, however, she couldn't focus on teaching due to the boy's gaze.

"Miss (Y/N), may I go to the bathroom?" The boy said, politely.

(Y/N) slightly flinch at the boy's words but nod her head. She turn around and smile as he thanked her. She watch as he stood up from his chair and walk out of the class not without giving her a lustful eyes. She shivered at his gaze before writing some last part of the problem that her students needed to answer. She turn around to face her students, her smile not leaving her face as she look at them. She watch as they write the problem in their notebooks and trying to solve them, she didn't really bother explaining it again. She sighed, putting the chalk in her desk and sit down in her chair.

As she sat, the door open dragging everyone's attention along with hers. She watch as the dark brown haired boy enter the class with a blank face. She quickly look down at her notebook that has the math answers in it. She flip the page to see the other answers of the subject. And then, everything went well, nothing bad happened. (Y/N) gave her students homeworks which made them whine but still took it anyway...

Time skip- After School

"Goodbye, Miss (Y/N)." The students said, smiling.

"Goodbye to you too everyone." (Y/N) smile, watching her students leave her classroom except for one..

"Mr Ken, is something wrong?" (Y/N) tilted her head. "Are you okay? Why are-"

Before she could finish her sentence, the boy grab her wrist before she could touch his shoulder. He stand up with a blank face as he stare up at her. He was much taller than her which made her shrink in fear as he stare at her in the eye. He let her wrist go and then started to walk towards her making her back away from him until her back was pressed against the wall. The boy named Ken, place both of his hands beside her head and lean down a bit. (Y/N) put her notebook in her mouth as Ken lean down so his face was inches from hers. She blush behind the notebook when his dark brown eyes stare right in her soul and his hand slowly trace down from her waist to her thigh. She squeal in surprise as Ken hike her skirt up to reveal her lingerie under her uniform. Ken licked his lips and gently grab her notebook, removing it from her hand. After doing that, his lips collided with hers making her eyes wide open in shock and tried to push him away but failed when he pinned her wrists beside her head. (Y/N) struggles from his grip but his grasp only tighten. She accidentally let a small moan as Ken kneed her clothed "area". She gasp when he grope her breast taking it as a opportunity to slip his tongue inside her mouth making her blush but didn't stop struggling.