Chapter 7

____________________________

Continuation of Flashback
____________________________

"I couldn't believe that you save me from my parents. You're my savior." (Y/N) said.

Kira smile and place his hand on her cheek. He slowly lean towards her until their lips met. She melted in the sweet kiss and kissed back, wrapping her arms around his neck. She smile into the kiss and close her eyes. The sweet moment didn't last long when gunshots was heard making both of them pull away. (Y/N) look up to see her father and his guards standing behind Kira just a few feet away from him. Their guns were pointed at them making her panic. One of the guards shot, (Y/N) forcefully turn Kira around so she was the one who got shot in the head making her fall on her knees but Kira caught her. He glare at the guard who shot her, his eyes were filled with tears and his teeth were gritted in anger.

"How dare you?" Kira asked, angrily.

(Y/N)'s father called the emergency number while the guards helped (Y/N). Kira didn't like this but soon let them help her in order to save her life. He doesn't want to lose her nor does he like to see her die. A few minutes, the ambulance came and pick (Y/N) to bring her to the hospital as soon as possible. Kira didn't know what to do but still come with her, however, her father didn't let him and threaten him that he'll call the police and report him. Kira only stay behind and panicked.

Time skip- At the Police Station

"I don't know." Kira mumbled.

"Sir, we wanted to know what happened. Can you tell us what happened before the incident?" The police politely asked.

"She was shot by her father's guards." Kira answered.

The police nod his head and wrote what he said in the paper. He continue to ask important questions to Kira while he answered them truthfully. His mind was dull and dead, he couldn't think anything but (Y/N). She was so precious to him like a gem needed to be hidden from people. The moment where (Y/N) save his life and put her life in danger replayed in his head like a endless loop.

Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

All together, it aways repeat like a video in a loop. The gunshots ring inside his head, her pained look that she gave after she was shot, and the sirens of the late ambulance. He couldn't believe that the ambulance came late and her life was on the line. How pathetic! And her father would blame Kira for doing that? He don't even know how to use a gun! Kira sighed and run his fingers through his blond hair. He was so stressed and angry but he manage to calm himself down...

____________________________

End of Flashback
____________________________

Why does everything need to happen like that? From the beginning to the end, why does her life filled with nothing but pain and suffering. She almost die after getting shot in the head, got kidnap and tortured, abused by her step father, and many other things. Why? (Y/N) is such a nice, kind and caring woman who deeply cared about the people she truly cared and loved.

People caused her a lot of pain, suffers, and struggles. And now, another one? A man tried to kill her because of her husband being a "killer"? She really have a bad life and the worse life she ever had, but did she complained about it? No, she didn't. She accepted her faith and live with it.

As Kira sat in the floor, a knock on the door could be heard making him groan in annoyance. He stand up and walk towards the door, opening it. He flinch when a woman threw herself on him making him stumble backwards. And at the same time, Yoshiko was upstairs by the stairs and (Y/N) was awake and saw everything. She could feel her face reddening due to anger and jealousy when she saw the woman threw herself on Kira. She stand up and storm towards them. She grab the woman's shoulder, breaking the hug and breaking her shoulder as well. (Y/N)'s eyes widen when she saw her sister-in-law crying and sobbing.