Chapter 3

____________________________

Morioh, 1990
____________________________

"Darling~" (Y/N) chimed, giggling.

Kira look at her with a smile, he watch as the young woman woman walk towards him and wrap her arms around his neck. She told him that she wanted to eat something she really craved for. Kira raised his eyebrow in confusion as he stare up at his wife, he didn't really understand what she meant. She already ate breakfast just a few minutes ago, and now she's hungry again? Weird. She doesn't even eat after breakfast, not even dessert. Kira then asked what she wanted which she was quick to tell him: blueberry cake.

"Please... Can I have one~?" (Y/N) asked, looking at him.

"Fine. I'll go to the bakery and buy you one." Kira said, looking back at her.

To be honest, he isn't annoyed at (Y/N)'s whines and begs, however, he was a little bit worried about her because she always eat after breakfast and she would often throw up, almost 3x a day or so on. However, Kira still go to the bakery to buy her some blueberry cake. Before he could go, he look at (Y/N) who was leaning against the wall. He asked her if she was fine and she replied 'yes' the smile. Kira didn't believe her, she seemed so pale like a ghost and she seemed so tired.

"I'm fine, don't worry." (Y/N) said, smiling.

Kira narrowed his eyes, not believing that she was okay by the looks of her face; pale and tired. He walk towards her and look down at her with concern and worry in his face. Before he could say anything, (Y/N) fainted making him catch her before she could fall in the floor. Kira sighed and pick her up in bridal style, he walk upstairs towards their room. He slowly lay her down in the bed  and put the blanket on her.

To be honest, Kira didn't know what to do, he didn't really expect that this would happen. He was panicking inside his mind, thinking about what happened to her. He seemed very calm despite the fact that (Y/N) fainted, however, deep inside him, he was panicking. He brush off her hair strand out of her face and observe her face. He only stare at her before falling asleep beside her and on the floor.

After a hour or two, (Y/N) woke up from her deep slumber. At first, she was confused about how she got in the bedroom but soon her questions were answered when she saw Kira sleeping in floor, his head resting on the bed and holding her hand as well. She smile at the sight of him sleeping peacefully. She couldn't help but admire her loving husband, she really love him so much and will always love him until the end. She remove a the strand of his hair out of his face, she could barely hear the soft snores coming from him and it was so cute! She mentally squeal at how cute Kira was when he sleep and let out this cute noises. Every time he sleep at night, he was so handsome and hot underneath the moonlight that shone through the window. And in the morning, he is so cute and peaceful, specially, the snores he make!

The young woman smile and lean towards him, she pressed her soft lips on his head like a mother would do. She slowly remove her hand from Kira's and sat up, she slowly get out of bed. She grab the blanket and put it on Kira before walking towards the door. Before she could leave, she felt so nauseous and having a urge to vomit. (Y/N) quickly run towards the bathroom with her hand covering her mouth, she quickly got in her knees and started to throw up in the toilet.

After vomiting, (Y/N) flushed down the toilet and sat down in the floor, her back pressed against the cold bathroom wall. She wipe the saliva off her mouth and slowly stand up, she open the faucet and wash her mouth and face. She hoped that Kira didn't heard it... And thankfully, he didn't. Her head started to ache making her whine and grab her hair, she then started to massage her head making the pain less. (Y/N) felt like she wanted to vomit again, however, she swallowed the feeling but it made everything worse. She started vomiting again while mentally asking herself what was happening.