Chapter 4

____________________________

Morioh, 1989
____________________________

"Aww! Our baby is a boy!" (Y/N) said, smiling.

Kira look at the screen, he smile and look down at (Y/N). He couldn't believe that his baby is a boy, and he is so happy to hear it. At the very first, he wanted to have a baby boy, and now his wish was granted. (Y/N) grin as she watch Kira examine the screen, he still smile despite the fact that he couldn't understand it. He grab her hand and gave it a little squeeze.

"I can't wait to see our little boy." (Y/N) said, giggling.

Kira nod his head in agreement. The doctor smile and explain about when (Y/N) would give birth, and how she should take care of herself and the baby. The doctor also gave Kira some instructions and information about her pregnancy, and gave them some of his free books about pregnancy, babies and many more, and of course, they accepted it. After checkup, (Y/N) and Kira went to go home while talking about their baby.

"We should go to the baby store and but some stuff for the baby!" She said, looking at Kira.

"Sure." Kira replied.

And then, they went to the store to buy some baby materials. (Y/N) preferred blue than any color, and also, some cat designed in it. Kira would always agree with her. (Y/N) smile when she saw a blue baby mittens and quickly showed it to Kira. He nod his head and look down at the small blue baby socks that has a cat in it, he bend down and grab it. He look at (Y/N) and show it to her, she look at him and nod her head.

"This is so cute!" She said, smiling.

Kira nod his head and put it on the cart. He push the cart towards the cashier, with (Y/N) following behind. As she walk, she bump into a boy making her stumble backwards. She look down at the boy, he seemed around 7 years, he has a dark blue hair that was styled in a bit messy pompadour and bright blue eyes. Then, a woman came yelling at the boy to come back, she has a dark blue hair and blue eyes similar to the boy's features. The young boy apologize and run away from her.

"Listen Josuke, you shouldn't run away like that! You're going to get yourself lost!" The blue haired woman said making the boy nod his head.

(Y/N) shrug her shoulders and walk towards Kira, she smile at him and at the cashier. She watch as the cashier put the things they bought in the bag. She place her hand on her belly to feel her baby kicking making her giggle at how strong his kick was until...

"Ow! That hurts!" (Y/N) whisper yelled.

Kira look at her with concern and ask if she was okay, she only told him that she was fine and it was the baby kicking her stomach a little bit too strong. Kira nod his head and pay the things they bought before exiting the store. She grin slightly and cling on his arm making Kira sigh. He open the car door for her, she slowly enter the car with the bag beside her. Kira closed the car door and went to the driver's seat, he then started to drive...

As they got home, (Y/N) went towards upstairs towards the vacant room. She open the door and smile, she didn't really notice that Kira was there. She turn around to face him.

"Let's make this as a baby nursery!" She said, smiling widely.

Kira nod his head and smile. He walk towards her and hug her from behind. (Y/N) smile at the thought of having her beautiful baby in her arms, and she wondered about what he would look like. Kira's mind were filled with questions about his baby, he wanted his baby boy to be look like him. And then, they started fixing the nursery for their baby boy...
____________________________

9th Month of Pregnancy
____________________________

(Y/N) sat in the bed with a book in her hand. She only read books whenever she was bored or something, she didn't really have any reason to read it. The book isn't about babies or something, it's about cats, their breeds, lifespan, and many things. As she read, something started to rub against her ankle. She look down to see a British shorthair cat purring and rubbing its nose/mouth against her ankle.