15, terrible loss

all in one - jordan poole

"LOOK I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOU TWO, BUT FIX IT

"LOOK I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOU TWO, BUT FIX IT."

Coach Kerr snapped in the locker room, pointing to the score with his pointer finger. Mainly, he was glaring at Jordan and Zaharia, whose unbreakable chemistry on the court had been very much so broken.

The score was 26-49, against the Millwaukee Bucks, which wasn't a bad team, but Golden State had a full and healthy roster and the once-best team in the league was being completely blown out.

It was safe to say that if Jordan and Zia were off, the whole team was off. The screens for Curry, the assists from Draymond, the alley-oops for GPII, everything was going to complete shit because Zia and Jordan's couldn't leave their personal lives off the court.

Zia couldn't help but think about the horrible things she did to Jordan, having sex with Melo, blowing Jordan off. She was feeling guilty about everything right now.

Jordan was just utterly confused on why Zia was acting like this. He wasn't dumb, so he knew it was about Shaia, but Shaia's been acting twice as weird as Zaharia. Turmoil and basketball don't work well on the court.

Jordan tried his hardest to not think about the emotional distress he was going through. But when the person you usually lean on, the person you pass the ball to is on the court with you?

Jordan still looked at Zaharia with the same admirance he always did. Admiring her facial features, her body, her personality, her kindness. He knew he had something with Zia, and messed it up with Shaia, who may have not been as faithful as he thought she was.

Shaia was constantly out late, hiding her phone, making shady phone calls. She even stopped showing up to the games where she dropped nearly 8 grand on seasonal tickets because apparently, no money could keep Shaia away from her Jordan.

He was balling all of his emotions inside of him because he couldn't bring himself to talk to Zia, who was his venting buddy, his lifeline. And she's been cutting him off and he didn't know what for.

Jordan watched as Zia took a sip from her waterbottle and pulled her phone out of her locker, where when she looked at the screen, her exhausted face turning to a sad or somewhat disappointed demeanor."Z, what's wrong?"

 Jordan asked, resting his elbows on his white leg sleeves. Zia plastered a minuscule grin on her face, shutting her phone off. "Nothing really," Zia formed her lips into a thin line, "We're okay right?" Jordan wanted to say that everything was wrong, but Moody and Juan were most definitely eavesdropping on their conversation. Because they were the closest to the two, they knew something was wrong. "Yeah, p-pretty girl we are."

Those words were literally everything Zia needed because she was going through her own little moment of distress when she opened her Instagram and found Lamelo kissing some IG model on his story.She knew he wouldnt last long, but shit, really? Its been less then a day and he was already sucking some girls face off in some club in LA.

"Jordan and Zia, on the bench. GP and Moody is starting the 3rd." Coach Kerr announced as he took his seat, getting the usual starters and the 2 fill ins. Zia could watch as the movement on the court was so much better when the 2 were on the bench. There were no distractions, no mess ups, the game was so much smoother as they quickly came back from Milwaukee's 23 point lead.

Steve Kerr seemed to notice how good the team was going without the 2, so that was his probable cause to bench them for the rest of the game. Jordan was embarrassed, ashamed of him gameplay tonight, so he paid his respects to the other players and made quickly made his way to the showers so he could get home.

He planned on stopping by Shaia's favorite Italian food stop on his way home, in an attempt to make amends with her. Too bad he trusted her with everything and was far too naive to understand the shady shit she was pulling, nearly ever night.

"Hey man, some of us are gonna head to the bar tonight. You tryna come?" Moses Moody approached Jordan as they all began to head out of the arena. "Uh, Moods you cant even drink?" Jordan chuckled, picking his phone and airpod case off of the chase with his initials engraved in it. "Shut up, that's a no?"

"Yeah, ima head home. See you at shootouts. "

Lovers Rock by TV Girl was blasting through his Airpods as he brough the bag of Scaccia, , and Tortellini in brodo through the front door

Lovers Rock by TV Girl was blasting through his Airpods as he brough the bag of Scaccia, , and Tortellini in brodo through the front door. A smile formed on his face at the view of Shaia's iconic candles burned through out his apartment.

He slipped his Nike slides off, placed the paper bag on the white counter and walked into the hallway to his bedroom.

The music in his ears blocked out the noise, but too bad it didnt blind him from the horrific sight of his girlfriend having sex with another man in his own bed.

"Jordan, I-"

Jordan swiped his bottom lip with his thumb. "Really?" His voice cracked, "In my own bed?" Shaia stared at Jordan like a deer in headlights, then turned to her friend with her jaw dropped. "Im sorry-"

"Shaialyn get the fuck out of my house now. Ill mail your shit to you."

He watched as Shaia and the unknown Hispanic man covered themselves in their clothing and rushed out of the apartment.

Tears began to brim his eyes, looking at all the memories of his ex, Shaia.

Zia, Jordan needed Zia.