Bio

Name: Son Y/N

What you look like Age: previously 25 now 15

What you look like
Age: previously 25 now 15

Race: Full Saiyan (Asked to become full saiyan thanks to the dragon balls and convincing from goku so he can have a sparring partner at home which you don't mind since you follow your saiyan instincts and also have a balanced home life)

Occupation: Martial Arts Teacher/Accountant (Chichi drilled it into your head to do something with your life besides fighting so you just decided to become an Accountant for her sake)

Parents: Son Goku (Father) Chi Chi (Mother) Hercule Satan (Father in law) Bardock (Grandfather) Gine (Grandmother) (You asked Vegita about your grandparents and he gave you answers about them and you admire them even if You or Dad never met them) Radits (Uncle you saw him for a small amount of time when he kidnapped you and Gohan as a kid but he was nice to you and you asked him why he did what he had to do if he was scared of vegeta then maybe he could have lived with you and your family but he was to deep in where he was now and couldn't turn back and when dad and Piccolo killed him you gave a silent prayer to him as you respected Your Uncle Radits)

Siblings: Son Gohan (Twin/Older Brother even though you say your the oldest by like a minute) Son Goten (Younger Brother) Videl Satan (Sister In Law) Son Pan Satan (Niece)

Family Friends: Bulma Brief's (Old Family Friend/Aunt) Vegita Brief's (Dad's Main Rival/Uncle but he doesn't admit it) Master Roshi (Dad's Old Friend/ Your Master as well) Yamacha (Uncle) Tien (Uncle) Chiaotzu (Uncle/Family Friend) Krillen (Dad's Best Friend/Uncle)  Piccolo (Family Friend/Dad's Former Rival/Father Figure) Trunk's Brief's (Second Little Brother not by blood) Future Trunk's (Old Friend/Rival) Android 18 (Aunt) Android 17 (Uncle) Majin Buu (Old Enemy/Good Friend) Dende (Earth's Guardian/Good Friend) Mr Popo (Good Friend) Beerus (God Of Destruction/Master) Whis (Angel/Master) King Kai (Ruler of North Galexy/Master) Shin Kai (Supreme Kai of universe 7/Master) Elder Kai (Former Supreme Kai/Master) Broly (Saiyan/Best Friend)

Rival's: Kale and Caulifla (Rival's/Best Friends) Hit (Rival/Friend) Cabba (Rival/ Little Brother *he looks up to you like an older sister*) Jiren The Gray (Rival/Friend) Toppo (Rival/Friend) Dyspo (Rival/Friend)

Transformations