Chapter 3

Previously on A Female Saiyan In A World Of Hero's Y/N entered the new universe with excitement and anticipation for a new adventure but what she didn't know was that shenron neglected to mention that she was sent to this new universe and reverted back to a teenager she then met a nice woman Nana Shimura as Y/N explained to Nana her adventures and that she was from a different universe and Nana took Y/N to the famous U.A High School where she met a Rat? Bear? Dog thing named Nezu and due to an unexpected surprise 2 familiar names gave Y/N a recommendation to apply to U.A and so 10 months have passed since Y/N has been in this new universe and her new journey is about to begin now

A New Adventure Starting in Class 1A

Forest Near Mustafu City
7:30 Am

*you look at yourself in the mirror and smiles as you think you look cute in this new uniform that Principle Nezu gave you and as you grab your backpack as well as one of your extra bag's of Senzu Beans the sword you got from Future Trunks and as you smile as you look ready to start your first day of school you realize that you never really figured out how to introduce yourself to new people and due to what Nana told you this world is a superhuman society where over 80% of the population has some unique ability called a quirk you find the concept strange but if this new universe has really strong fighters them that means that you will have real good fun and get a great fight in the future as you get ready you call the flying Nimbus and that you see Nana in the kitchen makeing breakfast and due to your saiyan palet Nana knew she had to take some precautions and asked nezu to upgrade her food supply which he did and both you and Nana were happy about that as you eat breakfast Nana is just shocked at how much you can eat and not gain weight*

Nana: jeez kid I gotta say you got it easy eat whatever you want and not care about your Apperance that's every woman's worst nightmare

Y/N: it's my saiyan DNA that is the cause of that the more I train the more calories I burn off which makes me and my fellow saiyans back home hungry that they can eat 7 zoo's and still not be satisfied but I don't really complain that much. *you shrig it off as you finish eating and grabs your things* well I better get going I will see ya after school Nana don't wait up ^_^ *you give your signature goku smile as what vegita and mom liked to call it and leaves but Nana blushes at the smile but she shakes off the feeling*

Nana: what are you thinking Nana she is a kid... well she did say she is 25 years old no no no get thoes thoughts out of your mind you need to focus on your task at hand *Nana heads to a room that she told you to stay out of and turns on the light and we see a bunch of theory boards and old newspapers as well as a picture of Nana a Man in a yellow Suit and a young kid that looks to be in his early teens as Nana picks up the photo and smiles a bit* Torino toshi you both don't know how much I missed you but you 2 aren't safe if i came back not yet untill we take that bastard down *Nana looks at one newspaper and it reads All For One Myth or Reality*

Time skip No jutzu

*you ride the nimbus towards U.A and you smile and hums as you look at the ground bellow and as you arrive to U.A you just take our the card nezu gave you and swipes it and walks into the campus and you see how big it is since the last time you saw it*